The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

21 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If Joe Biden holds an event promoting one of his policies, he gets criticized for it and mocked.

If Joe Biden doesn't hold an event promoting one of his policies, he gets criticized for "hiding" and not being in the public more often.

Literally, people are going to criticize him whatever he does, which makes it hard to take those criticisms seriously.

Man, I know this just happened to our last POTUS, but something is different, I can't put my thumb on it...:lol:

20 hours ago, eatcorn said:

He's not being criticized for holding the event, he's being criticized for the content of that event, and being glib about a serious question. 

^This

12 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

@ya_boi_j

When he starts talking about him driving down the road crying....

This is why in our community we always say you shouldn't **** with people because you don't know how they're feeling. 

Kwame has been hearing people trash him since Jordan took him #1 overall and now he's feeling dangerous every day that he wakes up. I don't condone violence(if these 2 ever met up) but this here is legendary. He deserves this moment in the spotlight

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread