The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@Serge

Nice. I don’t recall his name at all last year during all the cowboy action I watched last year which is incredible considering they were down to like their 3rd and 4th tackles on each side. 

Looks like there's pretty decent Republican House support for the 1/6 commission. It's still completely ******* asinine to me that liberals are pushing the line that all the Republicans that vote against the commission were themselves involved in what took place. That's not what the commission would end up saying, and creating that expectation should this or another commission be formed is just ******* giving the Republicans a big media win whenever the commission concludes without indicting anyone beyond maybe the handful of House Republican lunatics that would have actually directly helped the rioters and also not covered their tracks. 

I'm like Carl when Master Shake is all the way on his ********. I'm so mad I can't see straight. We did this **** for four years, liberals saying the whole time we can't keep doing this, we can't let this happen again, and now some of those same ******** are going to push a conspiracy theory that has no chance of landing, because it's fun and personally rewarding for them to believe in it. They #Resisted learning a ******* thing during the last administration. They're going to keep calling it an insurrection and then make mainstream viewers doubt that entire perspective by choosing not to acknowledge that the conspiracy theories about Republicans working with the rioters aren't landing like what liberal media's describing every day.

YALL THESE ************* STILL CANT SELL ME GAS

I was under the impression based off news and social media this was over? ( Do most of yall have access to unleaded?)

I'm driving around on the fuel I set aside for the mower today

Just now, AF89 said:

YALL THESE ************* STILL CANT SELL ME GAS

I was under the impression based off news and social media this was over? ( Do most of yall have access to unleaded?)

I'm driving around on the fuel I set aside for the mower today

Every third gas station around here has gas. I had to get premium today at the third one but they had it at least.

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

Every third gas station around here has gas. I had to get premium today at the third one but they had it at least.

I haven't been able to find anything. I spotted the Gas Truck at QT and managed to snag a pump but the clerk inside said might be up to an hour and I got other stuff to do so imma try again tommorow I guess

31 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That's me with Wile E Coyote.  F'n dumb ***

8 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

That dumb *** kept ACME in business. 

Wait.......wasn't there a conversation about something **** near this a few months back? 

It ended in yaboi saying he never wanted to talk to Serge about this.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread