The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, Southern California Liar said:

I was just sitting here thinking about how nice it has been to have an actual spring for once. I then went to look at the forecast for the rest of the week and immediately felt sad.

How the **** yall get a Spring and we had semi fall up until this past weekend?

54 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

Meanwhile . . . the freakin' "Abraham Accords", or as I like to think of them "Munich Agreement of the MidEast" (About Us Without Us for Palestinians instead of Czechs).  Freakin' Kirshner engineers an agreement where we get bribed to take countries off lists of terrorist states, Israel gets recognized, and everyone passes up a really great opportunity to leverage Israel into doing something for the Palestinians.  

I've done a little research, and I cannon find one single thing that Israel did to earn recognition from three new Arab states.  

it's about mutual opposition to iran.

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

Kinda how it was here. I'm just celebrating the fact that we didn't skip directly to summer like we have been.

I'm good with the cool days. Just not used to it being cold in May. Had to turn the heat back on all of last week up until about noon or 1 pm

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

A finger up the bum is to check your prostate. For colon cancer, they stick a whole camera up there. 

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Thanks, you eased my mind.

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He and Van Morrison, both of who are musical heroes of mine, have revealed themselves to be huge ***  holes since the pandemic started. Clapton was already an ***  hole, so it's even less surprising for him.

I've heard it said "never meet your heroes" and that's kind of where I at with it at this point in my life.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread