The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, Sponge said:

I hear they have a At-Home test you can take. I'm turning 45 next month.

Get the real screening man, don't **** with that at home BS. You still have to prep and not eat for over 24 hours, so if you have to do that anyways go for the real deal.  I'll tell you why, once they are in there they can remove polyps that may be precancerous and you cannot have that done with an at home screening test. With an at home you have to send it to a lab, then they tell you the results in a week or so, then if you have something suspicious you would have to go do the prep, fast, and go to the hospital or out-patient clinic anyways to have the real screening and said anomalies removed. I'm sure @Big_Dogcould tell you this as well. 

Trying to help brother, No one likes the first time they have to do this, but I have to say it was one of the easiest procedures (and it was as discreet as they can be) I've ever done and I was never hesitant to go back for follow ups after the initial experience. After the procedure, no polyps and you don't have to come back for 10 years, if you have polyps (most people do) they remove them and if they are not cancerous (after they've been sent to the lab) you don't have to have the test again for 5 years.  Gook luck and good health to you. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, achilles return said:

new mouse today to go with my new click clack keyboard

try a unicomp or model M... buckling spring goodness

also..second Moderna today 

Edited by 40milesN
vaccine

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

That will happen on the 12th of Never, or the second Tuesday of next week, whichever comes first. 

This has conveniently distracted us from the fact that we're still arming the Saudi's for their bloody genocide in Yemen.

Meanwhile . . . the freakin' "Abraham Accords", or as I like to think of them "Munich Agreement of the MidEast" (About Us Without Us for Palestinians instead of Czechs).  Freakin' Kirshner engineers an agreement where we get bribed to take countries off lists of terrorist states, Israel gets recognized, and everyone passes up a really great opportunity to leverage Israel into doing something for the Palestinians.  

I've done a little research, and I cannon find one single thing that Israel did to earn recognition from three new Arab states.  

5 hours ago, achilles return said:

my current pc build is over 4 years old at this point and this is about the time i usually start checking out the market again.

jesus ******* christ crypto mining has completely destroyed the market for gpu's.

i want to launch every crypto nerd into the sun.

Chia is starting to do the same with Harddrive prices. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread