The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Just now, Southern California Liar said:

Okay........don't come back then. The paper plates would have cut out a lot of drama going forward anyways.

Being the introvert that I am, he ain't gotta come over to begin with. Or he can eat in his vehicle 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Being the introvert that I am, he ain't gotta come over to begin with. Or he can eat in his vehicle 

Its just a weird take anyways.

Some of the best food I've ever had came from folks who serve it up on paper plates. On top of that if I'm a guest at someones house and they serve me anything I'm gonna be appreciative no matter what it comes in or on.

36 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

S.O.L. coming to this house then. We don't clean up behind grown ups

Same here man! At one time I had 2 grown *** daughters living with me that wouldn't do dishes. I switched to paper and plastic. Then I kicked their butts OUT! 

Still using paper plates though! 🤣

2 hours ago, Corn Pop said:

I’ve been operating under the assumption that Sponge was the only person to ever have memorabilia rooms, but I don’t know what all some of you guys do in your spare time so if y’all are going to conventions and dressing up or incorporating Star Wars stuff in your daily lifestyle and that sort of thing, then apologies.

Natalie Portman was the least of the problems with those films.

So love has blinded you?

I got a few things but I only display a few at a tim. I’ve tried posting pics of some things but I’m only allowed 3.67 kb sized files. B

15 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I just think its neat

I got an Appetite concert shirt from the 80's. I also have my childhood GNR Spaghetti Incident shirt worth over $1K. Everyone in school would ask me if it was worms on my shirt.

s-l400.jpg

One time me and mike went to Hardees to eat but he didn't have a shirt on. So I dug in my trunk and found a Randy Travis shirt of RT leaning against a wall, it was size small. Mike put it on and we went in. I was laughing so hard at him with the tight shirt on that he went back to the car and I had to bring his food to him that he already ordered.

28 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

I'm working in Pa/NYC 

I'm working in PA/NYC right now. Ga politics seems like a comedy sketch to most people. I was asked if this ad was an snl skit or a joke. 

And I agree with @Sponge I'm not sure that's a woman. 

You missed the AZ Senate ads against Mark Kelly.

There was a dancing Chinese astronaut...

Posted (edited)

If Clyde sounds familiar, it’s because he was the one who said you’d think the insurgents were tourists if you didn’t know better. 

And that’s fine. Because if you didn’t know better, you would think these guys were rearranging furniture.  (That’s not true: The lack of someone’s wife telling them it looked better in its original space so move it back is a dead giveaway.)

Edited by Negative-Nancy

2 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Same here man! At one time I had 2 grown *** daughters living with me that wouldn't do dishes. I switched to paper and plastic. Then I kicked their butts OUT! 

oh wow! that's rare. . . at least from my experience. I've always seen dudes living at home.

5 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

We're using paper plates and plastic silverware and cups. We got no shame lol. These kids will fill the sink up for no reason at all. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread