The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

53 minutes ago, NightPain said:

What’d I ever do to you?

is it my opinion on Padme? That chick ruins everything

I’ve been operating under the assumption that Sponge was the only person to ever have memorabilia rooms, but I don’t know what all some of you guys do in your spare time so if y’all are going to conventions and dressing up or incorporating Star Wars stuff in your daily lifestyle and that sort of thing, then apologies.

Natalie Portman was the least of the problems with those films.

Just now, lostone said:

Playing mass effect legendary edition... this game is still good!!

Hows it hold up? I really need to replay the series at some point. Maybe before the next trilogy comes out.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Hows it hold up? I really need to replay the series at some point. Maybe before the next trilogy comes out.

Holds ups up well with my 1070... I’ve been playing grim dawn a lot lately so my view may be skewed a bit.  But I like what I am seeing.  It also has proper controller support.  Playing as a renegade because when I first beat the game it was a paragon run and I was too disgusted with the ending to replay

Nature is healing.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/nation-world/national/article251388868.html

10-pound log of meat used as weapon during fight in Walmart chip aisle, Ohio cops say

BY MIKE STUNSON

MAY 13, 2021 02:54 PM, UPDATED MAY 13, 2021 03:52 PM

A 10-pound meat log was used as a weapon during a Walmart fight Tuesday in South Euclid, Ohio, police say.

A 10-pound meat log was used as a weapon during a Walmart fight Tuesday in South Euclid, Ohio, police say. SOUTH EUCLID POLICE DEPARTMENT

A fight between two former neighbors at an Ohio Walmart ended with one of them being struck in the face with 10 pounds of meat, police say.

Officers in South Euclid were sent Tuesday afternoon to a Walmart — the potato chip aisle — following a fight between the two women, according to police. Police learned one of the women had a protection order against the other following an incident when they lived in the same duplex.

When they made eye contact, the women the protection was against said she would beat the other woman, as well as her 7-year-old daughter, police say. She allegedly pulled down her COVID-19 mask and tried to spit on the woman, but she missed.

TOP ARTICLES

Kids ages 12-15 can now get a COVID-19 vaccine in KY. Schools hope to make it easy.

She proceeded to grab a 10-pound log of meat from the other woman’s shopping cart, striking her in the face with it, police said.

Police said the woman, who was not identified, has a history of violent behavior and multiple warrants for her arrest.

“It is unknown as to what initially led to the beef between the two women,” police said in a cheeky Facebook post.

Police did not say if the victim suffered any injuries.

The woman armed with the meat log was charged with assault and violating a temporary protection order, according to police.

MIKE STUNSON

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

So if they have this evidence that Mr punchable is caught up in these things...... Why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Need corroborating evidence - the women, and probably the other men. Gaetz’s defense attorneys would shred Greenberg if his account was the only evidence. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Need corroborating evidence - the women, and probably the other men. Gaetz’s defense attorneys would shred Greenberg if his account was the only evidence. 

Wasn't there something about Venmo or one of those money transfer deals?

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread