The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, Sponge said:

Edibles don't give me a high feeling, more like I'm drunk

You gotta try different ones. I finally found one that gives me the body high that I like. Flav Belts Watermelon. It's a Hybrid, but it acts more like an Indica. I've been basically buying 2 packs of those, plus a rando pack to test.

4 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Duval probably has the highest murder rate and opioid addiction rate of any place I visit.

Also I can’t transition to being a full time Jaguars fan as long as Tebow is on the roster.

My daughter wants to go to college there :barf:

54 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I ate ~250mg's per day again at Disney.

Edibles make it so easy. I flew to Indiana couple weeks ago, and I threw a handful in my pocket and walked right through. Then, I landed in Chicago, and had an order ready at a dispensary by Midway. We're going to OBX in June, and I'll pack a ton with me, just throw them in a regular candy container and call it done.

Luckily, I haven't built my tolerance up too much. Typically a 10mg gummy at night is enough to get me ready for bed.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

“Pla ket ket ket ket ket!”

This randomly popped in my head earlier this afternoon. It didn't even earworm me that bad when i first heard it but for some reason now it is

50 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

# 2. The only way I could "complete" the task before 5 minutes.  Yep, even in my younger days, I always played the long game. 

Same.

#2 is the only way I can be reasonably sure of getting mine, but I can also make sure she gets her’s in <5 minutes on 3 and 4 as well.

While we’re over-sharing, my dong is shaped like a banana so if you know anatomy and where the g-spot is located, then you understand how I can put in serious work on any variation of missionary. 

This enables me to have success with women who usually have trouble climaxing thru penetrative intercourse and instead require direct clitoral stimulation.

That’s a big part of why I’m still in the midst of getting passed around like a bad cold in this circle of bisexual strippers who usually don’t even bone dudes at this point.

67439650f075147948d2f7ecdfd2cc4c.png

32 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Edibles make it so easy. I flew to Indiana couple weeks ago, and I threw a handful in my pocket and walked right through. Then, I landed in Chicago, and had an order ready at a dispensary by Midway. We're going to OBX in June, and I'll pack a ton with me, just throw them in a regular candy container and call it done.

Luckily, I haven't built my tolerance up too much. Typically a 10mg gummy at night is enough to get me ready for bed.

I did 50mg increments throughout the day starting at breakfast, but I smoke a lot so I have high tolerance. I haven’t been sober in a theme park since middle school.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yes <_<

I remember when I was 15 or 16 my father thought highly enough of UNF to tell me I might want to consider it and he’s always been sort of an academic snob who would only hire people who went to certain schools.

16 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Same.

#2 is the only way I can be reasonably sure of getting mine, but I can also make sure she gets her’s in <5 minutes on 3 and 4 as well.

While we’re over-sharing, my dong is shaped like a banana so if you know anatomy and where the g-spot is located, then you understand how I can put in serious work on any variation of missionary. 

This enables me to have success with women who usually have trouble climaxing thru penetrative intercourse and instead require direct clitoral stimulation.

That’s a big part of why I’m still in the midst of getting passed around like a bad cold in this circle of bisexual strippers who usually don’t even bone dudes at this point.

67439650f075147948d2f7ecdfd2cc4c.png

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

giphy.gif

Seriously though I honestly didn’t know the white girl was only 19. I won’t say which one, but she dances at one of Atlanta’s most prominent clubs. But it’s a predominantly white club so I didn’t meet her at work; I met her thru our mutual stripper friends who are in their early to mid 20s. 

I remember like 5 years ago Holymoses posted about dating a 19 year old when he was in his 30s and I was the only person here who defended him. And look at the thanks I get: years of being called a Russian agent and insinuating that I’m an antisemite even after I shared my uncle’s 23 and Me results with the board that show I’m at least 2% Jewish.

19 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Depends on the hernia and how bad it is. 

A few years ago I found out that I have a slight hiatel hernia when it showed up on a scan for something else. When I was younger I puked like a normal person but I think that’s why as an adult I began to violently heave whenever I puke. 

Which park is tomorrow? I can’t go on any roller coaster more intense than Space Mountain cause I’ve always been prone to motion sickness. I’ve never been on Expedition Everest and I’m afraid Guardians of the Galaxy will be too intense for me when they finish it at EPCOT. They already have the Tron cycle ride at one of the Asian Disney’s that they’re building now at Magic Kingdom and from what I saw I hope I can handle that. Hitting up the Snow White coaster first thing at park opening is a good strategy for Magic Kingdom, provided your daughter is tall enough. I’m not a fan of the Aerosmith coaster even though I appreciate their catalog.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread