The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Just now, biloxifalcon said:

I really don't believe this is a sane person.

She knows exactly what she's doing. It's all about that sweet grift money. She'll send out an email later about how the terrorist supporting coward AOC refused to condemn BLM and antifa terrorists and raise millions from divorced ATV-salesmen dads.

15 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

All of them. Today is a pool day at the resort, then Hollywood, Animal, Epcot, and Magic the next 4 days. 

I'm more excited for Hollywood and the Star Wars rides than my kid. 

One of the most viscerally emotional moments I have had as a parent was walking through the gates at Disney World with my kids and thinking about being there with my parents.  Surprising how much pollen could suddenly accumulate in Orlando that time of year.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She knows exactly what she's doing. It's all about that sweet grift money. She'll send out an email later about how the terrorist supporting coward AOC refused to condemn BLM and antifa terrorists and raise millions from divorced ATV-salesmen dads.

Unfortunately you may be correct. Makes me want her to be crazy  even more.

@Big_Dog

These are just facts you can look them up, but I want to know how you feel. 

Gas is up national average $1.22 a gallon 

Lumber 200% 

Steel 300%

Milk, bread, and meat welcome to 6.2% PPI

Biden's own border czar admits we have a 20 year high in border surge

Janet Yellen saying we'll have to raise interest rates to match inflation. So long first time home buyers, saving accounts and pension funds, etc. 

I'm just gonna wait for the good times again

The producer price index for final demand last month rose at a 6.2% annual pace, quickening from March’s 4.2% increase, the Labor Department said Thursday. The April reading made for the biggest annual jump since recordkeeping began in November 2010

giphy.gif?resize=500,208&ssl=1

11 minutes ago, lostone said:

If there was only a bill to fix this issue... nah... we need some more culture wars

There is a proposal, but it may not fix what ails us as funds would only total on roads and bridges, airports, etc, 7%. Let's get seriously bipartisan and seriously attack infrastructure problems.

Infrastructure as many people think of it—construction or improvement of bridges, highways, roads, ports, waterways, and airports—accounts for only $157 billion, or 7%, of the plan’s estimated cost. That’s apparently what Vought was referring to. The definition of infrastructure can reasonably be expanded to include upgrading wastewater and drinking water systems, expanding high-speed broadband Internet service to 100% of the nation, modernizing the electric grid, and improving infrastructure resilience. That brings the total to $518 billion, or 24% of the plan’s total cost.

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The jobs I was talking about are logistics, having materials shortage because people are not working at mills at full capacity, then the supply chain, the distribution of materials that need to be moved.  Once we can get all people back to work this disrupter should correct itself.  Anyhow, I'm glad Biden has seen fit to start back with some border wall construction.  Nothing wrong with admitting his mistake, we'll all be better off for it.  

Trying to avoid the convo, but most people are not aware that Kinder-Morgan has a pipeline (at least one) that runs **** near the same same route, so the shortage is BS.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread