The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, Corn Pop said:

@AF89 in the previous decade there were two golden ages in ABF: one that began towards the end of the first season of Game of Thrones and lasted until the fourth season, and one that began in early 2017 and lasted until @Psychic Gibbon left the board.

anigif_original-29362-1431953701-8.gif

Trying to catch up to yall in reading the books was stressful, and I had to go back and re-read the book thread in its entirety to quote all the old posts I wanted to discuss. 

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

That is gonna be an expensive mistake. 

She ain't got a job right now either

Hopefully it just doesn't combust and she can take it to a garage and drain it. Or shes completely contaminated her tank 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Lmao my step sister couldn't find any unleaded so she put diesel in her vehicle :lol:

With full knowledge this will elicit a dirty joke, how ... how did she fit it in?  The nozzles are different sized for just that reason.

Just now, The Monarch said:

With full knowledge this will elicit a dirty joke, how ... how did she fit it in?  The nozzles are different sized for just that reason.

No idea wasn't there. She just pulled up to our dads house and was like "I couldn't find any normal gas so I filled it up with desiel is that bad?" 

And I'm like well I don't know a ton about cars but yes definitely. 

I think she would have been fine if she had just done like premium or something 

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

No idea wasn't there. She just pulled up to our dads house and was like "I couldn't find any normal gas so I filled it up with desiel is that bad?" 

And I'm like well I don't know a ton about cars but yes definitely. 

I think she would have been fine if she had just done like premium or something 

Lucky the car made it too your dads house. She probably wasn't near out of gas and it diluted somewhat.

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Lucky the car made it too your dads house. She probably wasn't near out of gas and it diluted somewhat.

I believe she said she got unleaded the other day and wanted to top off so yeah I think your right

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread