The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You know, I read his response earlier and what he said about Cheney too. Where he said they're punishing Cheney for being consistent and saying the exact same thing McCarthy did in the weeks after the 6th.

But does it matter? And I don't mean we should ignore that a few on that side of the aisle acknowledge what's happening. But big picture for the Republican party.....do his words really matter? How are they made to matter? Because right now he is pissing into the wind and its gonna be the voters on that side who are the ones causing the wind.

27 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

God I hate that I'm nerdy enough to laugh at this.

The ramifications of double slit experiment doesn't interest anyone here. Just like ufos. One day I'll find my kind.

54 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

You know, I read his response earlier and what he said about Cheney too. Where he said they're punishing Cheney for being consistent and saying the exact same thing McCarthy did in the weeks after the 6th.

But does it matter? And I don't mean we should ignore that a few on that side of the aisle acknowledge what's happening. But big picture for the Republican party.....do his words really matter? How are they made to matter? Because right now he is pissing into the wind and its gonna be the voters on that side who are the ones causing the wind.

Oh yeah, I was posting more for the fact that Republicans were told their rhetoric would probably result in violence and they dismissed it.

9 hours ago, Sponge said:

The ramifications of double slit experiment doesn't interest anyone here. Just like ufos. One day I'll find my kind.

I'm interested, BUT I just didn't understand it when I first heard of it. Maybe I'll check it out again If I can find a video that explains ii in everyday terms.

1 hour ago, biloxifalcon said:

I'm interested, BUT I just didn't understand it when I first heard of it. Maybe I'll check it out again If I can find a video that explains ii in everyday terms.

Here's a easy to understand video. 

In a nutshell, it suggest that just by observing, you're creating reality. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread