The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Bruh. I can throw every single hint in the world and beg for it and still a no go

Nip that in the bud... I told my wife to tell me what she wants.  Don’t be subtle or you ain’t getting it.  I told my wife I can make more money, but she won’t see me much if I do

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Nip that in the bud... I told my wife to tell me what she wants.  Don’t be subtle or you ain’t getting it.  I told my wife I can make more money, but she won’t see me much if I do

If I tell this heffer that, she'll probably get excited :(. 

Was talking to this woman about men losing friendships over video games and she thinks that makes no sense. She has clearly never played Madden or 2k competitively with friends in the same room 🤭

If you plan a beach vacation, I'd do it soon.

The stealth torpedo is an uncrewed weapon with an onboard nuclear reactor. It aims to glide past coastal defenses — including the United States' — along the seafloor. Russian officials claim the torpedo can deliver a warhead of several megatons, which can create radioactive waves capable of making large areas of a target coastline deadly to human life for decades.

Needless to say, this is a very dangerous weapon.

Last November, Christopher A. Ford — who is the International Security and Non-Proliferation's former assistant secretary of state — said of the Poseidon torpedo: It can "inundate U.S. coastal cities with radioactive tsunamis."

One of my clearest memories of when we first moved to Georgia is me running through a field and not seeing the neck high one wire fence and just getting absolutely clobbered and flipped over......and then my mom laughing her *** off.

And I told yall I flipped off a 6 year old just yesterday so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm laughing every single time.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread