The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm sorry I've been so late to Cobra Kai. It's pretty awesome.

I'm passively worried itll be a gateway to watching the movies. 

Not that I haven't seem them persay, but not like in at least a decade and if I watch the first guara-****-tee  it's going to lead to the next and the next till I'm watching the Hillary Swank one cause that's how my brain works. It has to seek out all spinoffs or the picture is incomplete 

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm passively worried itll be a gateway to watching the movies. 

Not that I haven't seem them persay, but not like in at least a decade and if I watch the first guara-****-tee  it's going to lead to the next and the next till I'm watching the Hillary Swank one cause that's how my brain works. It has to seek out all spinoffs or the picture is incomplete 

Just make sure it doesn’t lead to Million Dollar Baby.  Glad I saw it. Never want to see it again.  Brutal. 

3 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

Just make sure it doesn’t lead to Million Dollar Baby.  Glad I saw it. Never want to see it again.  Brutal. 

For a second there you genuinely had me wondering if that was like same universe, and Clint just got really dark with it.

I've seen enough parodies of it to know I have no interest in that movie

26 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I really want to see if they got the balls to talk about emails or Benghazi after thier president let 400k die on his watch and his supporters actively killed a cop and lead to the deaths of 4 others

You seem to be pretending Con's have any potential for shame. They don't. I fully expect those topics of conversation to come up again. 

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

You seem to be pretending Con's have any potential for shame. They don't. I fully expect those topics of conversation to come up again. 

Yeah but they have to at least wait till its considered old news for thier guy before they can really attack libs on it (lib scandals of course being timeless)

That's how the network that brought you the Iraq War covered in patriotic American flag chryon gets to lecture libs about Syria even when Republicans controlled every branch of government 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread