The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Just now, AF89 said:

Would be funny to learn Roger Stone is still an FBI informant/entrap agitator post pardon just cause its of alot of fun

For his sake, I would hope that he's an informant because I'm not quite sure of the legality of pay for pardon schemes.

'Member how Gaetz yelled about being extorted and hasn't said a word about it in weeks?

5 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

If you can take away the folks dying and not being able to go to games, I didn't mind at all getting to embrace my inner shut in, get new movies on demand, and I get to look like a ninja in public and only get rude stares if I don't 

So are there any day 2-3 QBs with big arms and athleticism who can read the field well and really they should have been top 5 picks but for some reason they aren't and the Falcons draft them and then they take over mid-season because Matty Ice melts and then they miraculously lead us to a Super Bowl win that marks just the first of many in a first ballot HOF career?

Any of those out there?

4 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

So are there any day 2-3 QBs with big arms and athleticism who can read the field well and really they should have been top 5 picks but for some reason they aren't and the Falcons draft them and then they take over mid-season because Matty Ice melts and then they miraculously lead us to a Super Bowl win that marks just the first of many in a first ballot HOF career?

Any of those out there?

Mond is really the only QB left I think I have any kind of opinion on and even then I think I lean towards other needs.

Jamie Newman might be fun for the pure lols and UGA chaos after passing on Fields

Just now, The Monarch said:

Any of those out there?

I like Kellen Mond if he's there in the 3rd

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I rarely make predictions about how a rookie will do.....but I think he is a bust..

I still think he's got excellent game skills but it's hard to look at any QB that goes to the Jets and not see a bust. 

If Trevor Lawrence went to New York I'd have a bad feeling about it

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread