The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

25 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

WTH was Kevin Love doing. 

Making sure the Cavs' front office realizes how serious he is about leaving. And how soon he wants it to happen. I remember when that dude was a 24+ PPG/12+ REB guy and now he's a disgruntled background character from Like Mike.

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Why? The city loves him. He's on the field on every down he's able. He's making as much here as he would anywhere else. 

Unless he just wants a ring, which he will never get here. 

This and he's 20th on the all time list. 54,58,54,44 are the longest receptions per the last 4 years. I'm sure he wants to be top 5 before he's done. I think his targets go down again this year.

Go to Vegas around 400 this afternoon. Hit up planet 13 and went to planet 13. Smoked a preroll of some hybrid indica with the sil and mil. **** was heavy and my eyes turned a dark rid and were slits for most of the evening. 

it was awesome. Hoping to do it again tomorrow. 

9 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

You can’t combat this 

9 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Wearing a mask outside is dumb for the most part, but I fail to see how it effects anyone else. 

I'm not upset at all when people wear their masks outside. What business is it of anyone else to care if they are wearing the mask outdoors?  And I certainly wouldn't challenge them on it.  I haven't even had a cold since we've been wearing masks, maybe this could be the new norm. I also have always hated shaking hands, watching people walk out of public bathrooms not washing their hands, etc. Maybe overall this will teach American's again what proper hygiene is all about...most people are basically slobs that need to clean their act up. @Big_Dogknows what I'm talking about, he's seen how far backwards in society we've come. 

10 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

No, I think they're gonna lose in tremendous fashion but there's an actual resentment level and enough swing voters where there will be a dip in his support............and deservedly so.

So instead of winning 80/20, he’s gonna win 70/30 is what you’re saying??

Essentially 🧐

29 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

(F)ucker Carlson on FOX is telling viewers to confront people wearing masks outdoors to "confront them and ask them to remove them and if they don't comply call the police".  WTH ? :bang: 

That makes so much sense on so many levels. To tell someone to take clothing off who are minding their own business.

I’m sure the cops are itching to respond to these calls coming in as well. Not like they have anything better to do, you know. 

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

It’s gonna happen...

Bush is still worse than Trump

I don’t know about that. Bush never openly gave the go ahead to kill colored people. 

He just wouldn’t help us IF we needed him. 

This sounds like a which is worse to eat, raw chicken that has been sitting out for two days of a pile of $hit debate by the way. :lol:

10 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Wearing a mask outside is dumb for the most part, but I fail to see how it effects anyone else. 

I get that, but the Murdoch’s main propaganda-personality shrieking to his millions of viewers that they should confront people and demand mask removal, call the cops and child services, some folks will be armed . . . 

Not great. Maybe he should be calling child services for woman around Gaetz. 

On 4/22/2021 at 4:55 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I posted a criticism of a word-salad answer AOC gave on relations between Israel and Palestine a few weeks back and Sponge was the only person that commented on it. :shrug:

FTR, I'm not an AOC hater, I just see past the lipstick and rouge that all the soy boys fawn over her every word. It's pretty hateful tbh. But I've beat that horse enough here.

13 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

Nah rich boy flaunting the strict covid rules he put into place has definitely developed some resentment against him. 

They're gonna lose but there is definitely gonna be a **** this dude vote.

The ridiculous thing about American politics is a loser ******* worthless politician like Gavin Newsom beating an effort to recall him for being a garbage governor can be framed as a “victory for Democrats”

Newsom is terrible.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Sponge is my friend. We don’t agree on everything, but no friends do. I don’t agree with everything my friend @Corn Pop believes in either, but I’m not about to put him on ignore. 

12 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Wearing a mask outside is dumb for the most part

I disagree

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread