The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I'm actually dubious that anyone would actually voluntarily waste thier valuable looting window on Little Ceasers if I'm being honest 

Desperate times call for desperate measures

4 minutes ago, NightPain said:

The pizza portal is a must have. Whoever ends up with it is LUCKY!

lil Cesar around here is like walking into the bank with all the bullet proof glass. There one under the bed in my side inrhink

My chick texted me asking for a pacifier. I thought I was texting her back. No wonder she got so mad when I got on her for not even attempting to look 

Just now, AF89 said:

Louvre curator might want to stay away from hacksaws and questionable jurisdictions for awhile 

If I was MBS, I would throw Louvre under the bus for selling a fake Da Vinci. It has to ruin their reputation. 

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

If I was MBS, I would throw Louvre under the bus for selling a fake Da Vinci. It has to ruin their reputation. 

Far as I know the Louvre doesn't sell art (just erm... historically steal it). I think thier coming up here because the army of worldwide art experts they employ probably examined this in front of a smug MBS at a function or something and got to watch the blood slowly drain from his face.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Far as I know the Louvre doesn't sell art. I think thier coming up here because the army of worldwide experts they employ probably examined this one  in front of a smug MBS and got to watch the blood slowly drain from his face.

Ahh I see now...

The Saudi Crown Prince Refused to Lend the ‘Salvator Mundi’ to the Louvre Because the Museum Disputed Its Authenticity, a New Film Says

MBS reportedly didn't want the museum to reveal the belief that only a small part of the painting was done by Leonardo's hand.

3 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Imo, Da Vinci was the smartest, most gifted human to walk the Earth. Einstein is not in the same ballpark.

I've always preferred Franklin to Da Vinci on the wierd eccentrics tier list:ninja:

Buy American 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread