The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

5 minutes ago, Sponge said:

My wife tried to pull that beans with breakfast BS on me when we first married. A few trips to the waffle house broke her from that. 

Left overs for breakfast are okay... but making fresh beans??? Leave that ish in Britain 

29 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

He's even dumber than I thought and that's saying a lot.

The Daily Beast is reporting that the text messages between the Tax Office employee and Greenberg are what led to the federal investigation into Gaetz, lol.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The Daily Beast is reporting that the text messages between the Tax Office employee and Greenberg are what led to the federal investigation into Gaetz, lol.

Just the dumbest people 

55 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

The humanitarian efforts by Biden must have caught everyone off guard with the enormous amount of needy heading to the border. They are doing their best to open up space in hotels for families.  Why not vaccinate them. It's a brilliant idea especially with so with the vast amount of vaccines now available.  

Biden has set records with vaccine distribution in the USA. It's available now nearly everywhere but your local MacDonald's. Our less fortunate all have the opportunity so in this question you are talking out of your A**. Biden has even gone as far as promising shipments to underprivileged countries thus adding to your ignorant questions. Watch the news and quit playing with your toys. You might learn something and quit making a fool of yourself.

You still haven't addressed the privately owned detention centers overcrowding and overstay that Czar Harris would do away with on day one. At least Trump figured it out,this regime not so much and they have the benefit of the fake/scm cyaing their collective arses.

30 minutes ago, lostone said:

Left overs for breakfast are okay... but making fresh beans??? Leave that ish in Britain 

First time she did it, she dumped a can of beans on the other side of the pan where the bacon was frying. I had to wash make bacon off in the sink.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You still haven't addressed the privately owned detention centers overcrowding and overstay that Czar Harris would do away with on day one. At least Trump figured it out,this regime not so much and they have the benefit of the fake/scm cyaing their collective arses.

Not going to address any more of your BDS.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Not going to address any more of your BDS.

Typical TDS. You no trouble going on Trump rants even when it benefitted American's. Time to stop your (D) bias and jump on our new regime with the same vigor your jumped on the previous regime for, say the border crisis, cages, overcrowding by 700%, the overstay, there is a lot for you to jump on, oh, your say a (D) is in the WH NOW. Tat explains it, just admit that then, so we can stop pussyfooting around. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

If yall could please send prayers/mojo my way, one of my paralegals passed away this morning.  He was a great guy.  I'm completely numb and in shock right now.

Sorry. Illness?  

British breakfast beans are baked beans I think. I will not sit here and let you bad mouth pinto beans with your breakfast. With some nice eggs and maybe some fried potatoes, tortilla and the Chile of your choice? ***** delicious. It gets even better if granny/mom got some bacon too. 

And just a quick update I didn’t speak to my chicks dad about asking her to marry me. I figured at 15 years and two kids I didn’t need no blessing or permission or whatever it is your supposed to be seeking. He got hurt I was questioned by my chick a few days after as to why I didn’t. She probably didn’t relay the fact that I stopped smokin with haterzz back in 94. LoL

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

If yall could please send prayers/mojo my way, one of my paralegals passed away this morning.  He was a great guy.  I'm completely numb and in shock right now.

Jesus dude, sorry to hear that friend.  My wife recently had her director/mentor die suddenly on her.  Sending good vibes your way

15 minutes ago, 40milesN said:

Is this Dan Aykroyd playing Richard Nixon playing Jim Carrey playing Matt Gaetz? cuz i seriously see them all.

gman.png

He has the perfect face for a 2021 Republican. His smile is evil and repulsive and his frown is ridiculous and childlike, and his face/hair completely dominates his overall appearance to the point of making it seem like his head's too big. He is exactly as cartoonish as he needs to be, and he knows it.

March jobs report shows highest increase in new jobs with unlimited amounts of blue collar jobs to be added if the 'infrastructure plan' gets approved. The 'R's' are against spending the money although they touted the program until Biden won the election.

1 hour ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

So sorry to hear that.

24 minutes ago, lostone said:

Jesus dude, sorry to hear that friend.  My wife recently had her director/mentor die suddenly on her.  Sending good vibes your way

19 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Very sorry about this.  That’s tragic.  

I'm reminded, trying to lean on humor amidst all of this loss, of Mel Gibson's initial voice over line in 1994's Maverick ::video queued at the time stamp:: "It had just been a ****ty week for me since the beginning."

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread