The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

When the toddler was little, she puked all over herself in her crib one night, she was crying, we didn't realize what happened and we tried to wait her out to see if she would go back to sleep, we finally went in there and saw her covered in vomit (we obviously felt like **** that we didn't immediately go in there).  I had to bath her at like midnight while my wife was cleaning up her crib and room, it was awful, I'll never forgot that sour smell. 

I gag hard around vomit and dog ****.  One of my family's favorite stories about me is several years ago, my mom brought home a rescue puppy, we went over there and she was trying to make it a surprise.  Well, I found a pile of dog diarrhea on the kitchen floor, got two plastic grocery bags and put over my hand to scoop it up. It was like in slow motion, reaching for it with those bags over my hand, I think my pinky finger touched it first, I lost it, gagged, choked, almost puked.  My brother in law still makes fun of me for that.

Your daughter is going to end up like Dexter, except with vomit instead of blood. Not sure how that is going to work. 

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

We're vaccinating around 2 million a day. There will most likely be a small spike at some point, but it won't approach the highs of this winter and it won't last nearly as long. 

Its OK to be happy that the pandemic is finally coming to an end. 

This is huge.

10 hours ago, shc said:

In 9th grade, had a guy having to do some anti drug community service by speaking to the school. Proceeds to tell a bunch of horny teenagers that cocaine is 250 times more powerful than an orgasm. I’ve wanted to try coke ever since that day. 

meh

It will make your sex 250x nastier tho

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

We're vaccinating around 2 million a day. There will most likely be a small spike at some point, but it won't approach the highs of this winter and it won't last nearly as long. 

Its OK to be happy that the pandemic is finally coming to an end. 

I got my first dose today.

21 minutes ago, lostone said:

They are saying the right things, but will it result in action?

Well I mean they pushed through a pretty comprehensive relief bill even if it did get watered down some....it is still a huge bill that is going to have alot of positive impact on families across america.

And the next big thing seems to be the infrastructure bill that is said to be upwards of 3 trillion.

I went outside at like 6 this morning and nearly froze my tits off and now the sun is directly hitting me with no clouds and it feels like 80

Make up your mind Georgia

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread