The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Maybe a new chip. The Si tends to have a little problem with rev hang. Not sure a new chip will fix it, but it's not all that noticeable.

You think the cable to the throttle body might have a slight fray thats catching a little? Or is it in the cpu?

3 minutes ago, Sponge said:

You think the cable to the throttle body might have a slight fray that catching a little? Or is it in the cpu?

Everyone seems to say it's the CPU. But it's not major. Those who don't drive manuals a lot probably wouldn't notice it.

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Everyone seems to say it's the CPU. But it's not major. Those who don't drive manuals a lot probably wouldn't notice it.

I'd lift the hood and rev it up by the throttle body that way you feel if there's a snag from it to the pedal. Otherwise, I got a diagnostic machine if you're up this way, stop by.

My older, militant republican partner was praising her on facebook for doing this. She read one of his most popular books, and not one of the six his estate decided to stop publishing, to fight against "cancel culture." She at least extended the Alabama mask mandate and didn't fall in line with Texas and Mississippi.

4 minutes ago, Sponge said:

You totally misunderstood. Go back and read it again, slowly.

Your posting has been increasingly difficult for me to decipher. I'm not really sure what I'm missing.

2 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Your posting has been increasingly difficult for me to decipher. I'm not really sure what I'm missing.

AR asked if thats the only reason to be sincere and said no, it's was one of the first examples I could think of (not the only end-all be-all, which would be ridiculous)

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

My older, militant republican partner was praising her on facebook for doing this. She read one of his most popular books, and not one of the six his estate decided to stop publishing, to fight against "cancel culture." She at least extended the Alabama mask mandate and didn't fall in line with Texas and Mississippi.

I saw a tweet a couple weeks ago that said something like “Republicans can focus on this sort of dumb cancel culture stuff because they’ve accomplished virtually all their policy goals over the past 40 years.”

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm afraid to ask @Sponge if he has a princess peach room

I only just noticed the bunny from that pixar movie whose name I can't remember right this second (edit Zootopia!) hiding in the corner

Definitely has a thing for thic rabbit 

5 minutes ago, Sponge said:

AR asked if thats the only reason to be sincere and said no, it's was one of the first examples I could think of (not the only end-all be-all, which would be ridiculous)

Ah. Got it. Thought that was pretty insane. My bad.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread