The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

With hot dogs, I’m perfectly fine with just yellow mustard. Never ketchup. Jesus Christ, you guys.

Also dig chili, cheese, mustard, and raw onions on a dog. Haven’t tried pickled jalapeños, but put them on burgers and various other things. 

As long as your not mayoing them up I don't care what else you do <_<

Teven Jenkins
OT Oklahoma State

•  
    Tyson Campbell
    CB Georgia
    trade icon
  •  
    Alim McNeill
    DT North Carolina State
    trade icon
    Creed Humphrey
    OC Oklahoma
    trade icon
    Michael Carter
    RB North Carolina

•  
    Jevon Holland
    S Oregon
    trade icon
  •  
    Kary Vincent Jr.
    CB LSU

•  
    Josh Palmer
    WR Tennessee

•  
    Jermar Jefferson
    RB Oregon State

• 2022 CAR 1st
  • 2022 NE 1st
  • 2022 NE 2nd
  • 2022 NE 3rd
  • 2022 CIN 7th

My favorite part of this mock was that New England traded up with me at 8 to get Trey Lance.

6 minutes ago, lostone said:

I haven’t eaten a hotdog in like 6 years...  I refuse.  I am constantly reminded of that Simpsons episode where they had like 4 different animals come to form the hotdog

tenor.gif?itemid=4404779

You don't win friends with salad lo

That said if I buy them i only ever get beef hotdogs anyway

35 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

With hot dogs, I’m perfectly fine with just yellow mustard. Never ketchup. Jesus Christ, you guys.

Also dig chili, cheese, mustard, and raw onions on a dog. Haven’t tried pickled jalapeños, but put them on burgers and various other things. 

31 minutes ago, AF89 said:

As long as your not mayoing them up I don't care what else you do <_<

At first I was like **** yeah Drake and then AF came in with a solid point like...

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Actually though if I recall correctly she got her start at Fox, then the White House, then right back to Fox.

Not sure if she started at fox, but she was at CNN before going white house. 

I think that's what bothers me the most. $15 by 2025 is the compromise.

I'd understand if that comes off as radical to a non freak but everyone on here knows how far we are behind most other first world countries when it comes to wages, workers rights and benefits. The centrist position is literally......sorry America really sucks and we can't do that and y'all are wrong to be this upset about the Biden administration folding this quickly over it.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

I haven’t eaten a hotdog in like 6 years...  I refuse.  I am constantly reminded of that Simpsons episode where they had like 4 different animals come to form the hotdog

All of those animals and boot are delicious. :argh:

I only buy Hebrew national, all beef, or angus hot dogs though. If the store only has regular dogs I don’t get dogs. But I’ll eat them at the bbq if they’re regular no doubt 🥳

2 hours ago, lostone said:

I've been a largely plant-based pescatarian for about 8 years. Haven't had a genuine hot dog for probably 10 years. WIth that being said, I long ago realized that if I saw how anything that I eat is made, I'd never want to eat again. Gotta eat to live, though so bring on all of that tasty nastiness.

With that being said, I used to love frankfurters until I saw a documentary about how they make them and I never ate another one again. Was similarly disgusted when I saw pork rinds being processed but somehow, that couldn't turn back that particular vice.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread