The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Our street is interesting, the first two houses are owned by older white couples then it is us with my GF being half german and half Puerto Rican, then we have the foreign Trump supporters....one of which I suspect is atleast slightly racist....I only say that because of the looks that I have seen him give our other neighbors....which are a couple hispanic families and a couple black families....all of which seem very nice and we all gawk at the one chitty house on the corner that everyone seems to think is full of tweakers.

half german and half Puerto Rican.............

Image result for birdman gif

Who is going to stand up for them? Trump already committed to 4 years of supporting the genocide. This is the world’s largest humanitarian crisis, only made worse by the United States. We don’t have to solve it ourselves but this is unacceptable. How does a country held hostage by anti abortion rhetoric look the other way on this?

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

Who is going to stand up for them? Trump already committed to 4 years of supporting the genocide. This is the world’s largest humanitarian crisis, only made worse by the United States. We don’t have to solve it ourselves but this is unacceptable. How does a country held hostage by anti abortion rhetoric look the other way on this?

We only care before they are born... once they are born they are adults.  Also they are brown, so we care less

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How is that weird?

I think people think I don’t want to friend cool people... it’s more I just want to play against cool people and solo queue..  I do like team play though... I wish overwatch allowed something like that.  A play against your friends feature 

53 minutes ago, Carter said:

QFT!!!!

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Well our job as pro lifers is to get them out the canal After that it’s up to them to get they cheddar up.

Edited by NightPain
Autocorrecting *** *****!

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread