The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

6 minutes ago, lostone said:

But y’all didn’t answer my question.  I’m trying to enjoy these salads...

I add red onions, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes ... then I top it with some 15cal per 2 tbsp bbq and 5 cal syrup... need more greenssss!!!!

Lettuce doesn't even have a taste....just eat the lettuce you picky ***.

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin tear easily, which happened when he fell and when I picked him up. 

Edited by shc

12 minutes ago, shc said:

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin tear easily, which happened when he fell and when I picked him up. 

Sorry to hear that man.....I am sending as much positive thoughts and energy your way.

57 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Yeah I saw the reporting was wrong. Much of the media can’t help themselves with bad reporting on big stories. It makes the conspiracy theorists jobs a lot easier, that’s for sure. I think they all sell merch and have podcasts these days so it’s actually a pretty sweet career now I guess.

Glenn opting out of being a real journalist in favor of sharpshooting the media after the fact will always be disappointing to me.

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I’m honestly surprised Greenwald was never a Seth Rich truther, it **** on democrats and Trump folks liked it, seemed 1000% up his alley. 

JFC....”Revolver News” Glenn????

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/revolver-news/amp/

**** Glenn. **** @Corn Pop And **** WFW if he ever comes back.  **** propagandists. 

Edited by duckettpleaze

56 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Wentz would absolutely benefit from this if it happened 

The Eagles are a clown show. They’re going to screw up moving Wentz and get less by leaking info trying to drive up interest. Some Eagles fans seem to be under the impression that they should be able to get a 1st round pick for Wentz. I mean....... who the **** is going to trade a 1 for Wentz?

6 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

lol you think Nicolas Cage sun is an anti Semitic caricature? 

I sure as **** do. Do you wanna provide a source for that?

I get that it is cage, and yes, you played me well. But someplace along the line, the caricature was not accidental. And you chose it well.

4 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

I sure as **** do. Do you wanna provide a source for that?

I get that it is cage, and yes, you played me well. But someplace along the line, the caricature was not accidental. And you chose it well.

mx.gif

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread