The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Someone posted the end of this clip the other day and first reaction was dam the cops at it again. Now, it all makes sense

Yeah, she made it worse for herself.

Did she say she was "about to get woke?". If so, people done lost the meaning of that term because she should've just willingly took her *** to jail instead of facing additional charges.

Girl thought she was about to go Vin Diesel in an FF movie lol.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, she made it worse for herself.

Did she say she was "about to get woke?". If so, people done lost the meaning of that term because she should've just willingly took her *** to jail instead of facing additional charges.

Girl thought she was about to go Vin Diesel in an FF movie lol.

She said she was about to get low. For what I don't know. She pretty much asked for that to happen

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

She said she was about to get low. For what I don't know. She pretty much asked for that to happen

Oh, my hearing must be leaving me lol.

Social media is a drug for many of these fools who don't know how to handle it nowadays.

She just wanted an audience. Why would she risk even going out publically like that if she knowingly had warrants out for her arrest anyway?

She got the game messed up.

16 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Oh, my hearing must be leaving me lol.

Social media is a drug for many of these fools who don't know how to handle it nowadays.

She just wanted an audience. Why would she risk even going out publically like that if she knowingly had warrants out for her arrest anyway?

She got the game messed up.

Wonder if her friends told her she was wrong. Probably not

I had to give one of my homies a reality check 2 weeks ago and he told me to get off his job lol. We finished the conversation later that day 

Death cult…

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Florida reported 21,683 new cases of COVID-19, the state’s highest one-day total since the start of the pandemic, according to federal health data released Saturday, as its theme park resorts again started asking visitors to wear masks indoors.

The state has become the new national epicenter for the virus, accounting for around a fifth of all new cases in the U.S.

Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has resisted mandatory mask mandates and vaccine requirements, and along with the state Legislature, has limited local officials’ ability to impose restrictions meant to stop the spread of COVID-19. DeSantis on Friday barred school districts from requiring students to wear masks when classes resume next month.

The latest numbers were recorded on Friday and released on Saturday on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website. The figures show how quickly the number of cases is rising in the Sunshine State: only a day earlier, Florida reported 17,093 new daily cases. The previous peak in Florida had been 19,334 cases reported on Jan. 7, before the availability of vaccinations became widespread.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I had to give one of my homies a reality check 2 weeks ago and he told me to get off his job lol. We finished the conversation later that day 

I mean she filmed herself saying out loud that she was about to run and broadcast it out for the world to see.......and then proceeded to do exactly that.

Why do people think broadcasting out over the internet I'm about to break this law, or I have broken this law, and here's video evidence of said crime and/or here's evidence of me planning to do so is a good idea?

What in the **** is happening in their brains at that particular moment? In her case let's say she had gotten away........she doesn't think the video evidence of her planning to run, hypothetically getting away, is gonna come back to bite her in the ***?

Like the 1/6 folks are literally on video saying I'm (insert name) and we are inside the capitol..........

We deserve a better class of criminals.

6 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

I mean she filmed herself saying out loud that she was about to run and broadcast it out for the world to see.......and then proceeded to do exactly that.

Why do people think broadcasting out over the internet I'm about to break this law, or I have broken this law, and here's video evidence of said crime and/or here's evidence of me planning to do so is a good idea?

What in the **** is happening in their brains at that particular moment? In her case let's say she had gotten away........she doesn't think the video evidence of her planning to run, hypothetically getting away, is gonna come back to bite her in the ***?

Like the 1/6 folks are literally on video saying I'm (insert name) and we are inside the capitol..........

Yea I got no clue what she was thinking. Without seeing this particular video, I would have never known she brought this onto herself for being stupid. 

Whoever posted it the other day chopped it perfectly to make it seem like another case of brute force by the police. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

She KNEW they were about to take her asss to jail, but she purchased her escape plan from ACME!  Dummy! 🤣

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

🤣

I mean really......... you about to get low?  Da he ll?  I guess get low meant get put under the jail for being stupid!  🤣She said she had a sports car, but the cop didn't have to get in his Charger!  Suspended license, warrants out the asss........ and she puts on her seatbelt!  Safety first...... I guess! I blame Ronald Reagan! 🤣

7 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

I mean really......... you about to get low?  Da he ll?  I guess get low meant get put under the jail for being stupid!  🤣She said she had a sports car, but the cop didn't have to get in his Charger!  Suspended license, warrants out the asss........ and she puts on her seatbelt!  Safety first...... I guess! I blame Ronald Reagan! 🤣

I don't know what this girl was thinking lol

43 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The guy who went on and on about outsiders ruining the country while promising that he could fix it all while coming to power on a wave of populism and then a failed weak *** storming of the capitol........ the order is a bit off but no alarms being set off there.

A once in a generation pandemic where somehow the vaccine he played a major part in developing is the mark of the beast and the nazi comparisons start happening.

Its hilariously ironic until you consider how much natural disasters, social uprisings, a decline in trust in governments across the world, and somewhat charismatic morons being in charge of world powers coincide with a lot of bad **** that we in modern society consider just stuff that happened in the past.........that can't happen now we tell ourselves.

5 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I liked Luke in last Jedi. Which is the best movie of the trilogy AND top 4 n da franchise. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In these uncertain end times be sure to vote for me so Jesus nose his people are in charge when he gives his speech to Congress to announce his return

5 hours ago, lostone said:

They closed up two hernias.  I was still able to avoid the use of OxyContin and I am super happy about that. Ibuprofen did the trick… now unfortunately my upper right groin area is swollen and numb, but I guess that’s to be expected..

Pm’d address for the oxy’s

2 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

My man George Carlin has alone about stupid people I’m too lazy to find

1 hour ago, Southern California Liar said:

The guy who went on and on about outsiders ruining the country while promising that he could fix it all while coming to power on a wave of populism and then a failed weak *** storming of the capitol........ the order is a bit off but no alarms being set off there.

A once in a generation pandemic where somehow the vaccine he played a major part in developing is the mark of the beast and the nazi comparisons start happening.

Its hilariously ironic until you consider how much natural disasters, social uprisings, a decline in trust in governments across the world, and somewhat charismatic morons being in charge of world powers coincide with a lot of bad **** that we in modern society consider just stuff that happened in the past.........that can't happen now we tell ourselves.

I mean, if the vaccine is the mark of the beast then that would make Trump the anti-Christ.  So there’s that.

Also, I’ve been telling people that if you want to really understand Qanon and the appeal of Qanon among certain areas of the country, go learn a bit about end times theology.  The Qanon schtick has a lot of appeal among Christians who are into end times theology for a reason, including the prophesies and returning savior narratives.

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, I’ve been telling people that if you want to really understand Qanon and the appeal of Qanon among certain areas of the country, go learn a bit about end times theology.  The Qanon schtick has a lot of appeal among Christians who are into end times theology for a reason, including the prophesies and returning savior narratives.

Personally im a rapture guy, but the rapture happened when zombie jesus emerged from the cave. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@dirtyhairy

Every week of my life is bear week. 

I’m not sure if this was presented as a valid exclamation or to expose this guy is some kind of homophobe. But when I saw this was P’town, I figured the gay bar scene probably has something to do with it.
And y’all know the extent to which I’m a homophobe.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread