The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

7 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Truly gangsta.   

We don't even watch college ball but she understood the sacrifice those poor men were making as they transported her to the hospital.

They were so convinced because of how she was so cheerful and joking that she hadn't snapped her **** and yet her **** was snapped....gansta....I'd be like **** your game give me the drugs *****. Now.

Just now, Southern California Liar said:

We don't even watch college ball but she understood the sacrifice those por men were making as they transported her to the hospital.

They were so convinced because of how she was so cheerful and joking that she hadn't snapped her **** and yet her **** was snapped....gansta....I'd be like **** your game give me the drugs *****. Now.

Just proves who the stronger and smarter sex is. Truly. Plus she’s got to put up with your butt!

@WOR I really want to like Mike Bell cause he talks more about Hawks and United more than the next two Atlanta media personalities combined but **** can he have those days where he can be just a real whiny Gen X'r

Delta variant arrived with a vengeance here today. We nearly doubled our covid admissions in a single day. It was the first day since January that I spent the entire day evaluating covid patients. Virtually all of them unvaccinated. 

In a county that is about 20% vaccinated, a lot of people have f'ed around and are about to find out. 

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

In a county that is about 20% vaccinated, a lot of people have f'ed around and are about to find out. 

Excited for Flightline to blame the kids coming down from Atlanta 

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I was better off not knowing that the Braves led in run differential in 3 of their 4 World Series losses.

Looks like the 97 Braves would be the biggest plus run deferential to lose all time but for that really quantumly weird 1960 Yankees outlier 

*the more you know*

9 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Delta variant arrived with a vengeance here today. We nearly doubled our covid admissions in a single day. It was the first day since January that I spent the entire day evaluating covid patients. Virtually all of them unvaccinated. 

11 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I had employees who would get it for something like migraines and their doctors would give them the most liberal intermittent usage possible. Some of them would walk up to me on and say "FMLA" before walking out. They never worked overtime, which meant that everybody else worked more. The only time we could really mandate them was on the days before holidays.

I handled all time sheets for the building, so I was required to track all of their usage. My boss told me to write them up the first minute that they went over the 480 hour limit in a year. The smart ones would ask for a printout of their usage and a day after they made it a year beyond their earliest missed time, they would walk out or call off. It was like clockwork.

The only Falcons fan that I knew in person was one of these smart guys. Dude was a forklift operator who would walk out in the middle of putting product on the shelves. I fired him when he screwed up once too often and since then, the only people I can talk about the Birds with are on this board, on Facebook or Twitter. 

I work with a girl that's taking full advantage of FMLA. She's supposed to be taking care of a sick relative but that's not the truth. She goes around telling everyone her plot, which I'm surprised no one has told on her yet because she tells anyone that will listen. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread