The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, Southern California Liar said:

Green Bay is having an awesome off-season.

They deserve it. Had a friend on FB who is a bucks fan, and said “sorry hawks fans, but we deserve this” talking about going to the finals because they haven’t been in 50 years. So when I brought up we haven’t been ever, they lost it. 

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

My favorite scene. 

I remember telling you that the leds went out on that tv you turned me on to a couple years ago. I bought some new leds, laid the tv on the kitchen table that night (to work on in the morning)and covered it with a blanket to protect the screen....

Woke up next morning to find my wife flopped her purse down on it. Uncovered it but still looked fine. Then installed the leds and turned it on......screen was shattered.

Turned around towards her

tenor.gif?itemid=11721787

I just bought a new Samsung 58" that I'm going to pick up in a few from Brandsmart.

7 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I remember telling you that the leds went out on that tv you turned me on to a couple years ago. I bought some new leds, laid the tv on the kitchen table that night (to work on in the morning)and covered it with a blanket to protect the screen....

Woke up next morning to find my wife flopped her purse down on it. Uncovered it but still looked fine. Then installed the leds and turned it on......screen was shattered.

Turned around towards her

tenor.gif?itemid=11721787

I just bought a new Samsung 58" that I'm going to pick up in a few from Brandsmart.

Mannnnñnn. That would have torn me to shreds. 

3 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

Green Bay is having an awesome off-season.

Saw some comments by Packers fan all over the internet when the Julio stuff was going on. Quite a few of them found it very amusing and even thought they had a serious shot at pairing him with Adams.

I bet that aren't as amused with this Adams drama taking a left turn huh? lol

The Rodgers drama is causing a division within that team and it'll only get worse. It may be at the point of no return. It's gonna be a lot of people within the Packers staff scrambling attempting to save their own *** if Packers have a bad year this season.

5 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Atlanta Braves:

Sweating-Man-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke

I'm telling yall the powers that be are going to make absolute sure this isn't going to flare up till they can make it a state gubernatorial culture war issue they just need one random article, sports personality, former baseball associate somewhere in the country to tepidly mention in might be time for the Braves to consider a naming change then BAM several weeks of easy Fox News red meat targeted at Georgians 

Biden and Stacy Abrams are trying to destroy the Braves!

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread