The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

8 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The article in the tweet says unless she gets remarried or in basically a serious relationship.

No mention of 10 years but that would be a plus for Dre if that ends up being the case lol.

I just heard that, not confirming. But I definitely heard that there was a time limit on it.

Here's one for some environmentalist and money savers who buy electric or hybrid vehicles.

Where you either bought hybrid or electric vehicles to save money Virginia now charges you a highway usage fee tax, this tax is to make up for the lack of gas that person buys and the lack of funds that the state will get from gas tax.

For example, where two year renewal registration would cost us here in Virginia about $75, I just paid $207 for my wife's hybrid vehicle for 2 years.

I'm assuming this is going to be a nationwide thing, so, so much for the little guy trying to save money with either their hybrid or electric vehicles.

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Losing is ingrained in the Democrat DNA.

I doubt Clyburn gets the boot he deserves for this.  I'm surprised no one is calling for Clyburn's head.  4 years of people whining about how scared they were of Trump and the Dems gain power and do nothing to stop the current power grab.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread