The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

VP Harris, "this Delta variant is no joke, get vaccinated."

Either is the southern border...veep, or the way you're treating your staff.

22 current and former vice presidential aides, administration officials and associates of Harris and Biden described a tense and at times dour office atmosphere. Aides and allies said Flournoy, in an apparent effort to protect Harris, has instead created an insular environment where ideas are ignored or met with harsh dismissals and decisions are dragged out. Often, they said, she refuses to take responsibility for delicate issues and blames staffers for the negative results that ensue.

People are thrown under the bus from the very top, there are short fuses and it’s an abusive environment,” said another person with direct knowledge of how Harris’ office is run. “It’s not a healthy environment and people often feel mistreated. It’s not a place where people feel supported but a place where people feel treated like s---.”

30 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Will ALWAYS say that one of the biggest white washing of history was calling them the “Union Army” instead of the UNITED STATES and the Not calling the other side insurgents as they were. And then treating them as such afterwards.

There are other “rebranding” pieces of history as well, that are holding us back as a nation to this day. 

16 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

15 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Just heard this morning that some first responders on MTG’s district are being told NOT to vaccinate.

Mostly because one of them was found dead after she got the shot(no, no evidence has been found that the shot killed her to this point). 

They are taking it and running with it, disregard the 100 of thousands that have died who didn’t get the shot! 

I just hope that I don’t get sick or hurt anywhere going up 75 north! 

But then again… I got my shot so it won’t be that bad now.

10 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Just heard this morning that some first responders on MTG’s district are being told NOT to vaccinate.

Mostly because one of them was found dead after she got the shot(no, no evidence has been found that the shot killed her to this point). 

They are taking it and running with it, disregard the 100 of thousands that have died who didn’t get the shot! 

I just hope that I don’t get sick or hurt anywhere going up 75 north! 

But then again… I got my shot so it won’t be that bad now.

No surprisingly, her district also has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the county…

https://geographicinsights.iq.harvard.edu/vaccineuscongress

24 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Maybe somebody can show her these numbers in between her curtsey’s and thumbs downs…

dfp_sinema_4.png?format=1500w

She'll be so rich by 2024, it won't matter. She's one of the most obvious grifters in the Senate at this point and that's saying a lot.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Maybe somebody can show her these numbers in between her curtsey’s and thumbs downs…

dfp_sinema_4.png?format=1500w

I made my opinion known to her office.

They keep sending me donation request but I keep telling them to stick it.

The filibuster must be at the very minimum reformed....that is the only way that anything can truly get done.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread