The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Lol imagine being a fan and walking out of your home stadium which is shooting fireworks for the other team winning a trophy (I'm guessing UGA fans know that feeling in the Dome/MBS)

Man that was a fun little 3 day vacation. Lots of swimming, my boy caught a 7-8 lb channel cat, visited Helen twice, watched Luca, Onward, and Soul with the kids, destroyed the entire family at UNO, and ate a **** ton of good food.

On the way home we decided to drive over to Amicalola Falls and I don't know how many of yall have walked those stairs but those things are not a joke. I died twice on the way up and when you're talking that many stairs going down even sucks. My old *** is driving to the top next time. 

29 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Man that was a fun little 3 day vacation. Lots of swimming, my boy caught a 7-8 lb channel cat, visited Helen twice, watched Luca, Onward, and Soul with the kids, destroyed the entire family at UNO, and ate a **** ton of good food.

On the way home we decided to drive over to Amicalola Falls and I don't know how many of yall have walked those stairs but those things are not a joke. I died twice on the way up and when you're talking that many stairs going down even sucks. My old *** is driving to the top next time. 

I did those stairs just down, and my legs were jello before I was down all the way. Considered just falling/rolling the rest of the way. 

im now hesitant when it comes to stairs at parks. Also because my youngest son usually gets worn out to where I have to carry him back up. So I have to factor that in as well b

Well FNAF had some controversy with its creator.  Scott supported republicans during elections including Ben Carson and Donald trump.  He also donated to tulsi as well (first). Game theory had a well thought out take on the matter.

9 minutes ago, shc said:

I did those stairs just down, and my legs were jello before I was down all the way. Considered just falling/rolling the rest of the way. 

im now hesitant when it comes to stairs at parks. Also because my youngest son usually gets worn out to where I have to carry him back up. So I have to factor that in as well b

We did them up and down like 6-7 years ago and I felt like it was tough but not that tough. That's half the reason we went today because we were telling my daughter how we couldn't believe she was able to do it when the stairs were almost half as tall as she was and she wanted to see what she could do this time.

I have absolutely nothing on me from 6-7 years ago. That young man was in much better shape. My daughter couldn't start talking **** to that young man a quarter of the way up. I feel like she was still bitter about the *** whooping she took in UNO.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/team-golden-retrievers-arrives-surfside-174445244.html

Team of Golden Retrievers Arrives in Surfside to Comfort First Responders

Meghan Overdeep
·2 min read

The latest team to arrive in Miami to assist in the aftermath of the Surfside condo collapse provides support in the form of sloppy kisses, knowing eyes, and fur for catching tears.

The little homie made it home Friday morning. He was so loving when they handed him to me and he hasn’t really left my side since we got home. They gave him a weeks worth of pain meds they really conked him out. those lasted a day and a half and he’s been back to normal personality wise since. I really laid into the vet for their treatment of me after I got Obie settled down. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread