The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, shc said:

It’s always interesting to me to hear religious/conservatives say life begins at conception, when the Bible states that life begins when god breathes life into the baby, aka after they are out of the womb. 

It's also interesting to me that God told the prophet Jeremiah that before he was even in the womb, "I knew you!!"   

11 minutes ago, The Great American said:

It's also interesting to me that God told the prophet Jeremiah that before he was even in the womb, "I knew you!!"   

St. John the Baptist leapt in the womb in the presence of Jesus, Who was also in the womb.

Etc.

Et al.

Ad nauseam.  

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Yep, a Dem must be in the White House: Faux News suddenly cares about covid. 

I'm just waiting for the posters here that were convinced it was all BS to start going on about how it's a plague and the Biden Administration has completely f'ed it up... even though they've only been in office for about 24 hours.

Good times.

30 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I'm just wondering how much of this two years of control the Democrats are going to waste trying to negotiate in good faith with McConnell while Mitch just continuously sticks his **** in their eye. 

I'm sure they will figure out what's going on right before they lose the house in 2022.

25 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm just wondering how much of this two years of control the Democrats are going to waste trying to negotiate in good faith with McConnell while Mitch just continuously sticks his **** in their eye. 

I'm sure they will figure out what's going on right before they lose the house in 2022.

a **** in the eye is worth two in the bush

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread