The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Y’all my god daughter is being subjected to racist neighbors and I am about to drive my a55 back to her and see how hard these people really want to be.  They are being mean to a 10 year old... a 10 year old... WTH is wrong with people.  

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Oh I can go down a list of stupid **** AOC has said too.

That matches the supporting the hanging of Hilary and President Obama, or the shooting of Nancy Pelosi through the head, and the cheering on of the people who stormed the capitol?

****.....go for it. You cant......but go for it. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

It's too bad thiers absolutely no way to coordinate the crowd so they go from 11 to like 75 just randomly or half count 9 and 10

I like the speed that they're counting though

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

It's too bad thiers absolutely no way to coordinate the crowd so they go from 11 to like 75 just randomly or half count 9 and 10

Well **** they did it I have no idea how

Just now, Sponge said:

I like the speed that they're counting though

Theres must be a good lead group hidden in there that knows what thier doing.

I member Hawks used to have a 6th man section like United's supporter groups but I dunno if thier still a thing

6 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

That matches the supporting the hanging of Hilary and President Obama, or the shooting of Nancy Pelosi through the head, and the cheering on of the people who stormed the capitol?

****.....go for it. You cant......but go for it. 

I'm not excusing it, but at least I'm not doing the whataboutism by comparing evils

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Eh the moment he gets 4 refs will stop calling unless he tackles somebody. (And even then probably not ..see Embiid)

Somebody need to take the charge when he likes to drive to the rim hard

Last thing I'll say.......it's this weird scenario where a right winger can literally call for the outright hanging or killing  of Dem politicians and Dems just present really unpopular ideas.....that's equal?

Unless A Dem congressperson has called for the outright death of a Republican that I don't know of there is no equal. MTG sits alone in her extremism. If AOC was talking about can we hang them now I'd have a really different view of her.

I'm not excusing it, but at least I'm not doing the whataboutism by comparing evils

MTG called for people to be killed and your response is literally what about AOC. You're 100% doing whataboutism. Like the very definition of it. Like the really bad part. That's exactly what you're doing.

Just now, Southern California Liar said:

MTG called for people to be killed and your response is literally what about AOC. You're 100% doing whataboutism. Like the very definition of it. Like the really bad part. That's exactly what you're doing.

Listen bro, I don't want to spend the night bashing AOC and I certainly don't want to hear you white knight for her while indirectly making me out to be a MTG supporter. Enjoy your night and lets get back to the game.

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

Last thing I'll say.......it's this weird scenario where a right winger can literally call for the outright hanging or killing  of Dem politicians and Dems just present really unpopular ideas.....that's equal?

Unless A Dem congressperson has called for the outright death of a Republican that I don't know of there is no equal. MTG sits alone in her extremism. If AOC was talking about can we hang them now I'd have a really different view of her.

Look I'm just going to point out that Republicans figured out awhile back that they can push the button just a little more than annoying liberals and indys will respond generally about the same.

Of course it also why we ratchet just a little more towards right wing authrotarism every decade because it's too annoying and time consuming to ever take them literally and suddenly chanting about locking up your opponents without even bothering to think of an actual crime is just considered politics as usual 

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

Listen bro, I don't want to spend the night bashing AOC and I certainly don't want to hear you white knight for her while indirectly making me out to be a MTG supporter. Enjoy your night and lets get back to the game.

Are you drunk/high?

Might as well do it now. Theres no point in watching the studio Buck love fest

Just now, AF89 said:

Might as well do it now. Theres no point in watching the studio Buck love fest

Chuck hit the button. So it's all but certain the Bucks will win. 

I like Ernie though:ninja:

i'm still getting https 403 responses to my home ip. guess i'm taking an extended break from the site because lol at using a vpn every time i want to catch up.

this is what i get for not using a vpn in the first place.

have fun y'all, catch you whenever my home's dhcp lease expires.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread