The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

I can go back in this thread to the last game and quote a hundred times of you freaking 

I've never acted like the Hawks were ******. 

Honestly don't hate it that the Hawks are getting thier *ss served to them. They've played better in every series so far once sh*t got personal to them too.

Expecting lots of chicken**** offsetting technicals in game 3

Just now, AF89 said:

Honestly don't hate it that the Hawks are getting thier *ss served to them. They've played better in every series so far once sh*t got personal to them too

All in all, it only counts as a loss and the series is 1-1 coming back to Atlanta. If you told me that we would take 1 in Milwaukee before the series started, I'd be satisfied. 

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Honestly don't hate it that the Hawks are getting thier *ss served to them. They've played better in every series so far once sh*t got personal to them too.

Expecting lots of chicken**** offsetting technicals in game 3

Hawks haven't played well in a game 3 yet. 40 is a surprise, but a blowouts not. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You keep acting like what I'm saying doesn't have a flare of purple. JFC man, do you need an anvil to fall on you? Bass were hitting buzzbaits tonight.

No one cares what you're saying. Everyone hates you. It is what it is, with a purple flare

I'm still trying to figure out 10 years+ later how after getting sh*tcanned in both games in Boston how the Hawks were able to turn around and have one of the best home crowds in city history especially given you know thier had to be no small number of Celtics fans there. We certainly didn't do that against Cleveland in 2015 and we had the **** homecourt

We may need to channel that 2008 kind of energy to hold serve in this series

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread