The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

Just now, AF89 said:

The one thing the Hawks need to do even in taking an L tonight is to keep the game close enough that Bud can't take Giannis out and this ain't going to do it

Hawks need to acknowledge what's working. 

Punch em in the mouth game 1, then play a full bench unit game 2. Just let it go at this point. Every round lol.

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

@JD dirtybird21 I'm pretty sure wfw has dm'd you crying about me downvoting him after I log in to see him downvoted me 805 times.

Grow a pair dude. You downvoted me nearly a 1000 times last week, so I figured you were lonely for WFW. You got what you deserved, and if you want to keep playing I got all the time in the world.

And you'll be embarrassed to know WFW didn't cry to anyone unlike you crying to JD about it.

2 hours ago, Sponge said:

Wfw gave me 805 downvotes. That means his old *** spent the entire day looking for my posts 😆

805 downvotes = wfw will soon be in the negative

17 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

My offer still stands and I'll even improve it. I'll negotiate 30,000  downvotes for me for 27,000 of yours.

Its just imaginary internet points and you come out on top by 3000. I can make this happen.

15 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Who cares? 

49,000 for 27,000 and everyone here agrees to quit downvoting you. I can make this happen and you don't have to spend hours of your day doing something you don't care about.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread