The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I mean Capela has been outstanding until this series when he’s had to go against the best big in the league. 

*defensively

Dude hasn't finished a layup all year. 

If you're gonna be a black hole offensively *and* not defend the dude you'll have to go through every year....

20 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

But Bidens apology was certainly a PR move. It's just the common sense PR move. And he'll get credit for it too.

I tend to agree.  

I did hear a reporter talk about how Biden has a decades long history of apologizing in situations like this, suggesting his apology was sincere.  My thought was that of course he’s going to have a history of apologizing because he’s got a history of popping off at the mouth.

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

*defensively

Dude hasn't finished a layup all year. 

If you're gonna be a black hole offensively *and* not defend the dude you'll have to go through every year....

Who do we replace him with, cause OO won’t fill the same role IMO 

16 minutes ago, WOR said:

Can someone please explain to me *any* benefit Capela provides?

I have always maintained that I wanted Miles Turner as our starting 5. I think he works better than Capela with Collins and is know for his defense. Not saying he can take on Embiid, but I think it would be a better fit than Capela.  If Pacers are going on a fire sale, I'd love to grab him for cheap. 

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I tend to agree.  

I did hear a reporter talk about how Biden has a decades long history of apologizing in situations like this, suggesting his apology was sincere.  My thought was that of course he’s going to have a history of apologizing because he’s got a history of popping off at the mouth.

Ehhh......he's a Democrat and he has saw poll numbers on how he should treat the press and its all a reflection on not being Trump. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

1 minute ago, Southern California Liar said:

Ehhh......he's a Democrat and he has saw poll numbers on how he should treat the press and its all a reflection on not being Trump. That's as far as I'm willing to go.

Right, I tend to agree.

My point about what the reporter said is that it’s not because he’s sincere, it’s because he pops off at the mouth a lot and therefore has to apologize more often.  

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Right, I tend to agree.

My point about what the reporter said is that it’s not because he’s sincere, it’s because he pops off at the mouth a lot and therefore has to apologize more often.  

Got ya and fair enough. You can't apologize for doing the same thing for forty years and be sincere in doing so.

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m just disappointed he didn’t downvote my post, which would have been hilarious.  I teed one up for him and he whiffed.  :sadwave:

Naa, sounds like you're butterin' up nightpain as your wingman for your next argument with @The Monarch

26 minutes ago, Sponge said:

fyi, this isn't real. No need to argue about.

maxresdefault.jpg

How hard was it to maintain navy? Regulation hair? How far out from a haircut and shave are you in that pic?

17 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Naa, sounds like you're butterin' up nightpain as your wingman for your next argument with @The Monarch

#HENCH4LIFE

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread