The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

Got **** the NBA getting real with it today

Ignoring the fact that Edward's had far better stats....

Melo played 51 games. He missed 30% of the season. Kawhi and Lebron on All NBA for 50/40 games. 

NBA needs to get rid of this stuff. NFL gonna give an MVP for 11 games? 

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Doug Douchy.

Why just universities/colleges?  Why not extend that to all public schools?  Not saying I agree with it, just curious to the line. 

12 minutes ago, shc said:

Why just universities/colleges?  Why not extend that to all public schools?  Not saying I agree with it, just curious to the line. 

Obviously colleges and universities are liberal thought factories meant to keep the conservative thought process down. The governors are insuring all are free to express their ideas. Unless we’re talking critical race theory cuz **** that ****

Just now, falconsd56 said:

I wish the idiots in GA, FL and TX would stop making our guy in AZ say "hold my beer"

My idiot (Mike DeWine) is slightly less deplorable but it looks like the idiots in our statehouse are planning to primary him. I'm betting his lieutenant governor is going to be at the front of the line and if he wins, he'll symbolize a true Buckeye, which is a poisonous bitter nut.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I couldn't WAIT to get vaccinated.  I know he didn't get paid until this summer, but these ******* dumb  ***, privileged pro athletes are killing me with this.

Zach Wilson wore a mesh mask to the draft. I'm surprised they let him participate. He and his mom can each kiss one side of my *** before switching sides.

Resist Programming 🛰 on Twitter: "Zach Wilson's dad is also wearing one of  the fake masks made of black mesh. You can see just how transparent it is,  just like the Etsy

Just now, JayOzOne said:

My idiot (Mike DeWine) is slightly less deplorable but it looks like the idiots in our statehouse are planning to primary him. I'm betting his lieutenant governor is going to be at the front of the line and if he wins, he'll symbolize a true Buckeye, which is a poisonous bitter nut.

Dooshy's term is up next year and he can not runs again ( glad he is gone but still not a fan of term limits)

It will be interesting to see how the mid terms play out.

The "audit " debacle is something that I am going to see alot on my TV as democrats take aim at the republican legislators who voted for that BS.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Dooshy's term is up next year and he can not runs again ( glad he is gone but still not a fan of term limits)

It will be interesting to see how the mid terms play out.

The "audit " debacle is something that I am going to see alot on my TV as democrats take aim at the republican legislators who voted for that BS.

If Arizona is as gerrymandered as Ohio, it won't make any difference if Democrats strike a nerve with voters. Here, Democrats could probably win 60% of the votes but take 45% of the seats. To see how horrible it is, here's Jim Jordan's congressional district map:

Crowded race to take on Rep. Jim Jordan this fall | WSYX

Now, imagine it on a state level where the GQP is guaranteed a supermajority in the state house, no matter how the governorship goes.

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

If Arizona is as gerrymandered as Ohio, it won't make any difference if Democrats strike a nerve with voters. Here, Democrats could probably win 60% of the votes but take 45% of the seats. To see how horrible it is, here's Jim Jordan's congressional district map:

Crowded race to take on Rep. Jim Jordan this fall | WSYX

Now, imagine it on a state level where the GQP is guaranteed a supermajority in the state house, no matter how the governorship goes.

Nah we are fairly evenly split.

We are far more purple than anything else.

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

Zach Wilson wore a mesh mask to the draft. I'm surprised they let him participate. He and his mom can each kiss one side of my *** before switching sides.

Resist Programming 🛰 on Twitter: "Zach Wilson's dad is also wearing one of  the fake masks made of black mesh. You can see just how transparent it is,  just like the Etsy

Reminds me of Alyssa Milano before she says she was fighting for her life and started losing hair with covid. He mask was way worse 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/alyssa-milano-claps-back-at-trolls-who-critiqued-her-crochet-mask/%3famp=true

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Reminds me of Alyssa Milano before she says she was fighting for her life and started losing hair with covid. He mask was way worse 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/style/alyssa-milano-claps-back-at-trolls-who-critiqued-her-crochet-mask/%3famp=true

She should have known that was going have blowback. She said the mask has a filter in it.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread