The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

4 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

@AF89I know it's the second time you've been asked but what was it you gave Lady for joint pain? The deaf and dumb boxer is starting to have one of her hips give her issues.

I also changed up her diet to include a little more healthy options, cant say which helped more 

Well since I've been oversharing all week I feel a duty to report on what happened and where I am tomorrow.

Company standard is 16 jobs a day. I average 30-40 jobs a day. And I'm not trying to brag there because I have like five times the experience of most people on this side of the company. I should absolutely double them up. It just explains where I was in my assigned territory.

Going into Saturday I had 140 past due jobs. Corporate bros email resulted in me, him, my equal from a county over, my normal coworker, my supervisor, and another dude from another group all working in my area over the weekend.

I'll enter tomorrow with like two overdue jobs. I also have like 50 jobs due tomorrow and the same process will repeat itself during the week without said help..........but for one week I was a superstar that needed help and got it and they all know my name now.

And I got a friend out of the deal. Did yall know they make rednecks in Minnesota?

Also I'm off call now. I didn't have to drive to some bum**** little town in south Georgia two hours away and I grabbed Rashod Bateman at 2.03 in my dynasty fantasy draft.

Trevor Lawrence and a first round receiver........ okay.

@Mr. Hoopah!

If I get Kellen Mond with my third.....yall pray for me. More so for the dynasty league because I've sucked for like four years now. I'm so bad at evaluating college players going into the NFL.

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Are you sure that’s his real Twitter account?  

So it's followed by a bunch of people who should/would know differently. The only question is whether or not he's really leaning into the bit or not.

Poe's law to the extreme. I'm on the it has to be parody but I leave everyday wondering. Either way its one of my favorite Twitter follows.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Really whiny/barky. Physically, great. Mentally? I don’t know. 

I forgot that I already read this earlier and thought you were talking bout Jokic

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@AF89 I made it a little bit into episode 5 of Invincible and bailed. The hyper-violence couldn’t save it for me. 

Dang i think it was after episode 3 or 4 where I ended up finishing it in one sitting. The ending episode where Omniman goes full dark superman on the world and government is good sh*t. Theres a scene where he picks up his son like a shield and pushes him into and thru a train turning like hundreds of people inside into human slurry and all just to prove a point about how little he values human life

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread