The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

38 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Man I'm ******. Worked 58 hours so far, got home at like 4:30 to an empty house and took a shower. Just kicked it on the couch and around 5:30 eyes started getting a little heavy and I just let it happen. Woke up around 11 pm and said well this isn't good. And I'm on call tomorrow starting at 7:30 in the morning.

man i’m trying to send you good vibes right

wfw is going back downvoting all my post now. 

Guys, this is a great read...

https://www.agingcare.com/articles/elderly-temper-tantrums-156852.htm

The next time your elder throws a temper tantrum, do NOT engage. Give it absolutely no energy. Make it clear that you are not going to listen to their outburst. Say this as calmly as possible and then walk away. Leave the room and give them plenty of time to cool down before you interact again.

BlushingPettyItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gi

3 minutes ago, Sponge said:

wfw is going back downvoting all my post now. 

Guys, this is a great read...

https://www.agingcare.com/articles/elderly-temper-tantrums-156852.htm

BlushingPettyItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gi

Let's see you downvoted 9 of most posts yesterday evening (which at least 8 of them were greats posts) so I said let me read some of Sponge's posts for content (since I never read your she-it) and I saw 4 immediately that were horrible posts and naturally I acted. 

So stop being a little girl and running to ABF and saying "guys" you little follower. 

@Big_DogI did film some of the charity event last night, the bands were great and I danced with 3 very beautiful women. 

8 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

Sequoia National Park has extremely large trees. 

That is all. 

7 hours ago, Southern California Liar said:

Man I'm ******. Worked 58 hours so far, got home at like 4:30 to an empty house and took a shower. Just kicked it on the couch and around 5:30 eyes started getting a little heavy and I just let it happen. Woke up around 11 pm and said well this isn't good. And I'm on call tomorrow starting at 7:30 in the morning.

Can’t wait to post the FB pics. YO SEMITE today!  There are certain to be mountain pics. Very LARGE mountains…

Good. Good. Let the bougie hate flow through you.  
EsS6Bs4VEAECTLi.jpg

Edited by Negative-Nancy

19 minutes ago, Negative-Nancy said:

Can’t wait to post the FB pics. YO SEMITE today!  There are certain to be mountain pics. Very LARGE mountains…

Good. Good. Let the bougie hate flow through you.  
EsS6Bs4VEAECTLi.jpg

+++++++++++anything bougie 

15 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Lobster diver who was swallowed by a whale and spit out is a crock of BS. It's a story WFW would post and expect us to believe. When he reads my post watch . . . . . .  he'll answer with a harrowing experience he once had. 

Never had an experience with a whale...get over yourself you ol' fart.  :slick:

3 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

But is experiencing National Parks with your family REALLY bougie?

How crowded is the national park?  Are y’all having problems getting into the park or seeing the major sites because of crowds?

I just read a Wall Street Journal article about how several parks are completely full and having to turn people away.  

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread