The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread

That's the thing about soccer is the stars don't get an offseason. Thier either playing for thier club and FIFA schedules international games scattered throughout every break. They still have Olympics later this summer before going right back into regular season soccer.

Just running for 90 mins couple times a week 12 months a year

On 6/11/2021 at 3:47 PM, AF89 said:

I cannot describe to you how much I'm looking forward to the tiny drone car that delivers the pregame ball ending somebody's tournament 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Sars-CoV-2 would be a useless bioweapon. Forget for a second that it largely kills only those well beyond fighting age, the fact that it's spread human to human makes it unable to control. You would want a pathogen that can aerosolize and spread initially, but not through human to human after that. Otherwise, you're just going to infect your own side.

9 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Sars-CoV-2 would be a useless bioweapon. Forget for a second that it largely kills only those well beyond fighting age, the fact that it's spread human to human makes it unable to control. You would want a pathogen that can aerosolize and spread initially, but not through human to human after that. Otherwise, you're just going to infect your own side.

I could see it being like the test virus tho if I wanted to play devious advocate. If you wanted to see how a highly infectious but relatively weak disease might spread maybe it could be tweaked later into something deadlier 

Although if that was the case they'd now know that no one would be spared it's going to get to your army or population eventually...unless population control/distraction in the event of a threat of popular uprising was always the contingency they were testing for

Or maybe Umbrella is operating in Wuhan now and releasing biohazard is just funny cause ????=profits :ninja:

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I could see it being like the test virus tho if I wanted to play devious advocate. If you wanted to see how a highly infectious but relatively weak disease might spread maybe it could be tweaked later into something deadlier 

Although if that was the case they'd now know that no one would be spared it's going to get to your army or population eventually...unless population control/distraction in the event of a threat of popular uprising was always the contingency they were testing for

Or maybe Umbrella is operating in Wuhan now and releasing biohazard is just funny cause ????=profits :ninja:

A much better weapon is something like anthrax or one of the hemorragic fevers. They can be aerosolized, but then only transmit through direct contact and not respiratory droplets. Plus they are far more lethal.

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

A much better weapon is something like anthrax or one of the hemorragic fevers. They can be aerosolized, but then only transmit through direct contact and not respiratory droplets. Plus they are far more lethal.

I think if we wanted to conspiritalize that China released this on purpose tho we'd say they weren't actually trying to do something really devastating they just wanted data

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: The Deer Hunter (1978) Thread