The ABF Classic Film Series: Slap Shot (1977) Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update on Pops. He was taken to the hospital today. He was progressively getting worse over last night and this morning. Ending up having a fall this afternoon. He’s on plavix, so it makes his skin te

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Them calf kicks tho. 

Conor has always been heavy on the front foot and someone finally made him pay. Those calf kicks set up the KO.

That's what made Conor's knockout on Aldo so shocking to me when it happened. I was expecting Aldo to chop that leg. But he got caught real quick lol

5 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

It's not .

Most of those folks are woefully underpaid

Most people would be shocked at the number of airline pilots on public assistance like food stamps.  We’re talking about jobs where society absolutely does not want people worrying about where there next meal is coming from.

14 minutes ago, lostone said:

They almost completely gave the game to PlayStation.  I will only be buying a PlayStation anyway... Xbox doesn’t really make sense to me if you own a decent PC

I still think they did. I was leaning towards a series x, but now I think it would be better to get a PS5. Only a matter of time before they try this mess again. 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Slap Shot (1977) Thread