The ABF Classic Film Series: Slap Shot (1977) Thread

On the one hand you've got the "squeeze every last dime from the poor and funnel it upwards to above-the-law uber rich while destroying the environment and perpetuating a system of oppressive white supremacy" group and on the other you have "let's do things that help 99% of humans" folks.

Really, the sensible thing to do is stake out a position in the middle.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Sponge @Corn Pop the toddler and my brother's murder-dog love each other so much

Yo,  if this happens I'm driving to Flowery Branch and fighting someone. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

Man, what are they gonna do for the elderly who don't have ready access to a copy machine. Fortunately, I can take care of this for my mother, but some are not so lucky to have someone around to help.

They just accept that as collateral damage to achieve their goal of suppressing the votes of minorities and the poor.

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

On the one hand you've got the "squeeze every last dime from the poor and funnel it upwards to above-the-law uber rich while destroying the environment and perpetuating a system of oppressive white supremacy" group and on the other you have "let's do things that help 99% of humans" folks.

Really, the sensible thing to do is stake out a position in the middle.

Probably because, at the very least, 40 of that 99 percent vote for the former. 

Reasoning.... Because that group is for something that will NEVER likely effect my life.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

They just accept that as collateral damage to achieve their goal of suppressing the votes of minorities and the poor.

Once they added Sunday’s to their list of things to take away, they removed ANY doubt of what they were doing. 

Once again, the next time a Republican asks me why I’m a Democrat they need to look no further than this session. 

17 minutes ago, The Great American said:

Please explain this one.  He wasn't that poiltical.  

He wasn't political at all.

9 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

There's not much to explain. He was brown... He believed in helping the poor, sick, uneducated... He disliked capitalism and rich people...

I can keep going, but Jesus was literally ANTIFA.

Hard to tell if being serious...