The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

9 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

As a dad......that **** really does mess with your vision and especially in the South in the era of these ******* with their led lights in their trucks and suvs.

You

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528669db36d8150c8f3

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

We I don't think they ever claimed it was illegal just overselling how blind it made them

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

You

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9528669db36d8150c8f3

Driving with your interior lights on, especially at night, can make it harder to see the road and may distract other drivers on the road which could lead to accidents. So although it’s mostly a myth that it’s illegal to drive with your interior lights on, that doesn’t mean you should go ahead and do it.

https://www.policygenius.com/auto-insurance/is-it-illegal-to-drive-with-the-lights-on-in-your-car/

Follow the science.

18 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Driving with your interior lights on, especially at night, can make it harder to see the road and may distract other drivers on the road which could lead to accidents. So although it’s mostly a myth that it’s illegal to drive with your interior lights on, that doesn’t mean you should go ahead and do it.

https://www.policygenius.com/auto-insurance/is-it-illegal-to-drive-with-the-lights-on-in-your-car/

Follow the science.

All I hear is

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952edf76403366553eb1

I need to watch/gamble more on college baseball tournament. It's a trip that they just let people all day tailgate and then first pitch at like 10 pm. Its like a college football atmosphere squeezed into a small more personal stadium.

("so it's like college basketball?") Shut up!

23 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

Follow the science.

Funny enough I do agree with you.  I do have a hard time seeing when the interior light is on.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread