The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

the Ewok movie with the little blonde haired boy was a big letdown for me as a kid. I think I probably went in with unrealistic expectations, thinking it would be on the scale of a regular Star Wars film

people youst to age different back in the day

6 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

the Ewok movie with the little blonde haired boy was a big letdown for me as a kid. I think I probably went in with unrealistic expectations, thinking it would be on the scale of a regular Star Wars film

people youst to age different back in the day

I saw pics of my grandfather at my current age and he looked like he was 60, not 46. There's nothing like smoking a pack a day to age you rapidly. 

27 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

They’re building a Star Wars hotel beside Hollywood Studios that has white glove service and I wanna say I read the average nightly rate is like $1600? 

of course I would never.

Unless a 30 something year old Carey Fisher in her slave outfit is coming in my room to do my bidding it ain’t worth it! 🤣

20 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Both standalone Ewok movies had more fantasy elements than scifi, the first featured a big monster in a lair that had to be killed, and the second (it was a little girl, she was in both movies) was captured by a sorceress and had to be rescued from a fortress. I'm sure a lot of people were let down by them.

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Ted Knight was my age. WTH?

Well... WTH...

when I shave and clean up I look in my late 20 to early 30s... I’ll look like this into my 50s... 

38 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

And they wouldn’t give him a plea deal if his testimony against somebody else was going to be useless.  Presumably they have that sufficient corroborative testimony. 
at least I hope they do. God I hope they do

Did any of you guys go to Grad Night at Disney?

I didn’t. Most of my friends left high school a year before me. I didn’t wanna follow the shirt and tie dresscode. And my dad always had conferences in Orlando when I was growing up so I had already been plenty of times.

My friends who went smoked a few schwag joints on Tom Sawyers island but they forget to bring papers and had to roll up with some receipts. I spent that night in Statesboro smoking mid and regret nothing.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread