The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

20 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

A few years ago I found out that I have a slight hiatel hernia when it showed up on a scan for something else. When I was younger I puked like a normal person but I think that’s why as an adult I began to violently heave whenever I puke. 

Which park is tomorrow? I can’t go on any roller coaster more intense than Space Mountain cause I’ve always been prone to motion sickness. I’ve never been on Expedition Everest and I’m afraid Guardians of the Galaxy will be too intense for me when they finish it at EPCOT. They already have the Tron cycle ride at one of the Asian Disney’s that they’re building now at Magic Kingdom and from what I saw I hope I can handle that. Hitting up the Snow White coaster first thing at park opening is a good strategy for Magic Kingdom, provided your daughter is tall enough. I’m not a fan of the Aerosmith coaster even though I appreciate their catalog.

I have a hiatal hernia. It sucks and it seems to be getting worse. Just constant reflux symptoms. 

It's EPCOT tomorrow. Going to sleep in and just wander around eating and drinking. I love the Aerosmith coaster. It's my favorite ride in all the Disney parks. That's my big problem with Disney is that they don't have enough bad *** coasters. My daughter is tall for her age and can get in just about everything already. I freaked out on Space Mountain when I was her age. I doubt she will though, she loves thrill rides. 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I have a hiatal hernia. It sucks and it seems to be getting worse. Just constant reflux symptoms. 

It's EPCOT tomorrow. Going to sleep in and just wander around eating and drinking. I love the Aerosmith coaster. It's my favorite ride in all the Disney parks. That's my big problem with Disney is that they don't have enough bad *** coasters. My daughter is tall for her age and can get in just about everything already. I freaked out on Space Mountain when I was her age. I doubt she will though, she loves thrill rides. 

Drinking at Epcot is expensive. I’d take a few nips of that Buffalo Trace before you go tomorrow morning. 

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

One strategy to beat crowds at park opening is to veer to the right at the World Showcase and Tree of Life cause most people go left to start with in both those parks, but I usually don’t follow that one myself. 

Veering left will take you to the Frozen boat ride in Norway — which any little girl has to be super into — but the Mexico boat ride next door is underrated imo

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Drinking at Epcot is expensive. I’d take a few nips of that Buffalo Trace before you go tomorrow morning. 

Pro tip: show up to the park with multiple bottles of water in your bag and have one of them filled with vodka.

54 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Depends on the hernia and how bad it is. 

You can see it coming out of my upper right pelvis a bit.  It’s the inguinal hernia from what my doctor said.

22 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So didn’t it turn out that everybody who died at the capitol on January 6th died of natural causes, except for that one lady who got shot by the cop?

The media spread the lie about the one cop getting his head bashed by a fire extinguisher. The media also eventually revealed that the guy with the zip ties just picked them up after a cop dropped them.

So I feel vindicated in not taking January 6th as seriously as some people. I had to read all the pearl clutching about how it was supposed to be a coup attempt but the so-called insurrectionists didn’t even fire a single shot. It was basically just a bunch of financially distressed middle aged white guys doing a flash mob at the capitol. 

So I stand by my return post:

KfyTp8C.jpg

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread