Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread


Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:


I realize that someone like yourself has been indoctrinated since birth to put your ethnic identity above all else and to deny the humanity of Palestinians. Luckily there have always been a lot of Jews with a moral compass.

My favorite person on Twitter, Felix Biederman:
 

And I realize that someone like yourself has so clearly established your impartiality towards Jews that you must mean something other than my Judaism when you say "someone like yourself has been indoctrination since birth to put ethnic identity above all else and to deny the humanity of Palestinians."  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

And I realize that someone like yourself has so clearly established your impartiality towards Jews that you must mean something other than my Judaism when you say "someone like yourself has been indoctrination since birth to put ethnic identity above all else and to deny the humanity of Palestinians."  

 

I was referring to your Zionism.

If you’d been paying attention over the past 10 years you’d notice that the vast majority of criticisms of Israel that I’ve posted here have come from Jewish people. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Corn Pop I’ve lost a good bit a weight and have been able to keep it off with calories in vs calories out.  No gimmicks this time.  Now I’m trying to drop 10-20 more lbs.  a little harder now it seems.  I really might have to go back to 2 a days to reach my goal.  I seem pretty good at maintaining so far.

Anyway, welcome back friend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I was referring to your Zionism.

If you’d been paying attention over the past 10 years you’d notice that the vast majority of criticisms of Israel that I’ve posted here have come from Jewish people. 

 

Really?  Since birth?  I was born Jewish.  I was not born a Zionist.  

I have been critical of Israel.  I have expressed support for Palestinian rights.  

You want to apply a certain label on me to undermine my credibility.  

It's a technique.  Of a propagandist.  You are good it at.

Is it possible that you and Achhilles are more absolute about your condemnation of Israel than I am in my support?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

Really?  Since birth?  I was born Jewish.  I was not born a Zionist.  

I have been critical of Israel.  I have expressed support for Palestinian rights.  

You want to apply a certain label on me to undermine my credibility.  

It's a technique.  Of a propagandist.  You are good it at.

Is it possible that you and Achhilles are more absolute about your condemnation of Israel than I am in my support?

 

I miss the good old days when Achilles and PG would post stuff about Israel and you’d reply that you “had to question their motives.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Describe this process

Find out what your calorie maintenance range is... eat filling foods low in calories that take up a lot of space in your stomach.  
 

followed this guy on YouTube.  He sounds like Gilbert Godfrey, but he’s cool and honest.

I weigh my food to ensure I’m staying in my range 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sponge said:

@JDaveG we now have to watch out for women drivers on the Millennium Falcon ride 😑

I don’t see how I go on 4 times and they try to send me to the back like Rosa Parks every single time.

tenor.gif

there were so many people crammed into Star Wars land last time I went, waiting in lines at stores to build light sabres and droids and other nerd stuff I frown upon. They did have a pretty hot Rey lookalike and realistic looking Chewbacca, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I don’t see how I go on 4 times and they try to send me to the back like Rosa Parks every single time.

tenor.gif

there were so many people crammed into Star Wars land last time I went, waiting in lines at stores to build light sabres and droids and other nerd stuff I frown upon. They did have a pretty hot Rey lookalike and realistic looking Chewbacca, though.

I've never been to Disneyland but I'd probably be greeted by Finn and that awful young Han Solo dude. I pray that Disney goes bankrupt and is forced to sell Star Wars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, lostone said:

Find out what your calorie maintenance range is... eat filling foods low in calories that take up a lot of space in your stomach.  
 

followed this guy on YouTube.  He sounds like Gilbert Godfrey, but he’s cool and honest.

I weigh my food to ensure I’m staying in my range 

 

What kind of low calorie food that's filling do you eat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...