Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

https://www.reuters.com

Hamas hits deep in Israel, which vows to keep pummelling Gaza

 

 

Netanyahu provoked ALL of this.  Now he wants to escalate the violence. This was his intention all along and he should be condemned for his atrocities.  
Israel must be held accountable for the actions of their elected leaders. 
Time for sanctions from the West. Man Up, Joe. 

Edited by Negative-Nancy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Supply chains bad under Biden because people are not taking jobs, they are staying home and getting pay. This is also affecting the building industry (especially building materials, lumber, etc.) This is not building back better @Big_Dog no matter how you want to spin it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Big_Dog said:
11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Supply chains bad under Biden because people are not taking jobs, they are staying home and getting pay. This is also affecting the building industry (especially building materials, lumber, etc.) This is not building back better @Big_Dog no matter how you want to spin it.

The pipeline hack has nothing to do with jobs.

Guess what? Don Mcgahn has agreed to talk to congress about Trump's efforts to hide the Russian interference pointed out by Mueller and covered up by Barr. And if the SDNY, FULTON COUNTY DA investigations produce charges before the midterms the Republicans A$$ES will be sucking canal water.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Negative-Nancy said:

https://www.reuters.com

Hamas hits deep in Israel, which vows to keep pummelling Gaza

 

 

Netanyahu provoked ALL of this.  Now he wants to escalate the violence. This was his intention all along and he should be condemned for his atrocities.  
Israel must be held accountable for the actions of their elected leaders. 
Time for sanctions from the West. Man Up, Joe. 

Be careful, holding Isreal accountable is considered anti-Semitic you know!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

The pipeline hack has nothing to do with jobs.

Guess what? Don Mcgahn has agreed to talk to congress about Trump's efforts to hide the Russian interference pointed out by Mueller and covered up by Barr. And if the SDNY, FULTON COUNTY DA investigations produce charges before the midterms the Republicans A$$ES will be sucking canal water.

The jobs I was talking about are logistics, having materials shortage because people are not working at mills at full capacity, then the supply chain, the distribution of materials that need to be moved.  Once we can get all people back to work this disrupter should correct itself.  Anyhow, I'm glad Biden has seen fit to start back with some border wall construction.  Nothing wrong with admitting his mistake, we'll all be better off for it.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

The pipeline hack has nothing to do with jobs.

Guess what? Don Mcgahn has agreed to talk to congress about Trump's efforts to hide the Russian interference pointed out by Mueller and covered up by Barr. And if the SDNY, FULTON COUNTY DA investigations produce charges before the midterms the Republicans A$$ES will be sucking canal water.

Remember when Republicans claimed everyone blamed Chump/Bush for everything??? 

Glad they don’t do that themselves. Oh and they really move on from losing election too! :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Remember when Republicans claimed everyone blamed Chump/Bush for everything??? 

Glad they don’t do that themselves. Oh and they really move on from losing election too! :rolleyes:

Zeke, no offense brother, but the Dems didn't ever move on from the 16' election either.  Two impeachments, the Russian debacle, I think its safe to say both parties did a lot of hiney grabbing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...