The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

5 PM Breaking News.  Colonial Pipeline going  back on line. But before the fuel hits all the storage tank properties it will take a few days. The tanker trucks will be able to restart deliveries once the storage location fill. Better news than no news.

46 minutes ago, lostone said:

We are doomed

Just be careful because there are a lot of pictures like this roaming around that are from previous years.  I have no doubt that people are doing stuff like this. Just no idea which ones are current and which ones are old.

What a spineless, lying piece of garbage this guy is…

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday papered over the significant skepticism of the 2020 presidential election within the GOP just hours after his conference deposed Rep. Liz Cheney for criticizing fellow Republicans over that very issue. 

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election,” McCarthy said after meeting with President Joe Biden at the White House alongside other congressional leaders.

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

5 PM Breaking News.  Colonial Pipeline going  back on line. But before the fuel hits all the storage tank properties will take a few days. The tanker trucks will be able to restart deliveries once the storage location fill. Better news than no news.

Supply chains bad under Biden because people are not taking jobs, they are staying home and getting pay. This is also affecting the building industry (especially building materials, lumber, etc.) This is not building back better @Big_Dog no matter how you want to spin it. 

Anytime housing and transportation is under attack by inflation people's buying power is under siege. 

Willing to hear your/Vixen's answer to this? If you have an extra minute you can explain his answer to the border crisis he created because I see Nothing at this point.

We'll talk ME. next week, I don't want to overwhelm you or the In-Chief so soon

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

lol

My VXX is up a lot today.  I may have to pull the trigger tomorrow if the economy is tanking like it is now.  

can’t wait to start burning cash on calls and puts starting next week.

48 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Not sure I agree with this... Let's see if the Sunday political shows reach out to her for this week.

Oh, goodie, now they get to talk about Trump every time Liz Cheney gets in front of a camera.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I'm just a flashlight cop

Years ago a mod told me that 90% of the all the reports they got was people complaining about getting negged, so I’m surprised they brought that back. 

Also I don’t like that they took the sad face reaction away because so much of what gets posted here is depressing.

Just now, Corn Pop said:

Years ago a mod told me that 90% of the all the reports they got was people complaining about getting negged, so I’m surprised they brought that back. 

Also I don’t like that they took the sad face reaction away because so much of what gets posted here is depressing.

I've seen reports since starting and of course before. I can confirm that some reports should not be made. Won't go into detail about any but I haven't seen a legit one yet 

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread