The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

6 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

@AF89 in the previous decade there were two golden ages in ABF: one that began towards the end of the first season of Game of Thrones and lasted until the fourth season, and one that began in early 2017 and lasted until @Psychic Gibbon left the board.

anigif_original-29362-1431953701-8.gif

I usually break it down that anything past 2014 is probably silver age. Bout the time most of the conservatives got hurt feelings cause they couldn't defend thier own BS anymore and fled/ the board became homogenized leftism (whichever interpretation you prefer) a multi year decline that I guess finally concluded in 2019 is probably bronze

21 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Greetings, ethnonationalist.

I suspect @WhenFalconsWin did not get the shot.  I am pretty certain he supports Bibi and Israel in the current violence considerably more than I do.  This one is entirely on Israel.  I know you think they all are, but that is a discussion for another day.

3 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

I suspect @WhenFalconsWin did not get the shot.  I am pretty certain he supports Bibi and Israel in the current violence considerably more than I do.  This one is entirely on Israel.  I know you think they all are, but that is a discussion for another day.

“We don’t subjugate Palestinians just for the sake of subjugating them. The Palestinians have had a choice for 70 years.” 

7 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

“We don’t subjugate Palestinians just for the sake of subjugating them. The Palestinians have had a choice for 70 years.” 

Part of what makes you insufferable is that you can't take a W.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread