The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

19 minutes ago, Serge said:

It's not so much that she's factually wrong in her position so much as she's keeping Trump in the news and encouraging him to demonstrate his hold on the GOP in order to fight a battle that serves no real purpose other than landing her a regular gig on MSNBC.

6 minutes ago, Downvote Don said:

The leftist purist take that Libs are suckers for acknowledging when awful people do decent things is the worst of takes.  Let's ignore the atrocity that the former (and future) bad actors are standing up to, and focus on the atrocities of Libs for recognizing their decency.  It's as if they don't WANT the atrocities to stop.

OK . . . SECOND worse take.

1 hour ago, Downvote Don said:

The leftist purist take that Libs are suckers for acknowledging when awful people do decent things is the worst of takes.  Let's ignore the atrocity that the former (and future) bad actors are standing up to, and focus on the atrocities of Libs for recognizing their decency.  It's as if they don't WANT the atrocities to stop.

the worst, eh

14 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

As long as they have worked together...Shannon still let's that nerd get under his skin.

Shannon just playing there. This is getting under his skin. 

17 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Winning a league MVP on dynamic difficulty may have been the most impressive accomplishment of my life. 

I desperately need a mod that makes my batter invisible to me while in the box.

I absolutely cannot explain it but my brain won't let me hit anything low or inside. And that can be left or right side of the plate it don't matter my thumb cheats to outside and away nearly every time, following the motion of the bat I think. I feel like if I just couldn't see the swing motion of the bat that might help

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread