The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

I'm probably gonna be outta here for several days my dudes. Got two guys out with Covid, one of the sups quit, and they're redistricting the entire state so it's been pretty hectic. Next week is when we figure out where we are.

But long live the hedge fund boy ****** overs, **** big Tech, and long live the dudes who got like $50 bucks wrapped up in ******* them over.

51 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I wish ill on no one, but he needs to lose his license for the sake of his own sanity and the protection of his clients and the bar writ large. He is not well. 

He won’t be the only lawyer or should I say, FORMER lawyer after it’s all said and done. 

20 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Dogecoin hit .08. doesn't seem like much, but I bought when it was below .01.

I love this.

Yeah I could already have flipped $10 into about $80 on there if I sold earlier. I’m starting to wonder what my sell point should be and if I should buy some more. If it goes to a dollar or more, that’s nearly a grand. 

I’m gonna have to see what the tax situation for this is, I’m clueless about it.

2 hours ago, lostone said:

Oh goodness... what is happening?!

Easy for them to go back to the populist rhetoric now I guess. They only spent the better part of the past 3 years enabling reckless market manipulation by corporations and insider trading on the pandemic by members of congress. He can shut the front door.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread