The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Just now, achilles return said:

yeah i think the core of our squad is a lot better than 4-12 personally

Yup.

I mean recovering 1 inside kick and squeezing 2 ints that were in defenders hands is  7-9 record, falling at 1 one and kicking a fg is an 8-8 record.

This are just the obvious ones where we litterally had the game in our hands....there were others where you can point to a handful of plays that if they went different then the outcome could have been different.

We lost 4 games where we had. 96 % or higher of winning and we had the lead in the 4th quarter in 7 of the 12 losses.

27 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

If he does not want to be there then it is incredibly stupid for them not to trade him.

I mean they could have gotten 2 firsts at a minimum.

Yeah I don’t think Rodgers would talk about a trade unless he was all the way done. That man cold cut off his own family, I’m not playing with him like this. Best to get what they can while they can still get something and hope that Jordan Love is ready.

That or trade Love and draft some stud receivers. Drafting him last year when Justin Jefferson was right there is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. 

Leaving this here;

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2021/01/20/film-room-the-strengths-and-weaknesses-of-cowboys-dc-dan-quinns-base-defense/%3foutputType=amp

Eliminate big plays and force long drives

As you can probably tell, playing top-down spot-drop coverage helps eliminate a lot of big plays and force quarterbacks to check the ball down often. This means offenses are scoring on drives of 10-plus plays instead of hitting a big play or two over the top.

While this can keep the defense on the field longer, leading to fatigue toward the end of some games, it also requires an offense to be perfect for longer stretches than it’s used to, which should lead to more turnover opportunities. I don’t like the term “bend-but-don’t-break defense,” but this is why these types of defenses often earn that moniker.

7 hours ago, achilles return said:

yeah i think the core of our squad is a lot better than 4-12 personally

7 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

4 and 12 that could have easily been 12-4 .

The difference between the 2 is not near as big as you would think.

Two of the four games we won were against teams missing both starting cornerbacks = /

:lol:  Ted Cruz vowing to stop taking corporation campaign donations.  

“Starting today, I no longer accept money from any corporate PAC,” Cruz continued, urging Republican lawmakers “at all levels” to join him and telling corporations, “I hope the Democrats take your calls, because we may not.”

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol:  Ted Cruz vowing to stop taking corporation campaign donations.  

“Starting today, I no longer accept money from any corporate PAC,” Cruz continued, urging Republican lawmakers “at all levels” to join him and telling corporations, “I hope the Democrats take your calls, because we may not.”

What are the odds this isn't hit with some huge qualifier almost immediately 

FINALLY  they patched road to the show so you can add a 4th pitch. 

My guy is in his 2nd year with the As and has less pitches than the best guy on my high school team did

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread