The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

8 minutes ago, achilles return said:

if anyone deserves $55/hour though it's those guys

The contracts I have range between $1,200-$2000 a tower for bulb changes. Takes around 4 hours to change bulbs. So I net around $800-$1,600 a tower after payroll. 

I also ***** doppler towers and cell towers (cell company installs equipment afterwards).

*e rect is apparently a bad word here

3 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Wonder if they have some scratch and dents on the line that they can't sell. Saw the same thing with Guild back in the day. They turned around and laid off a few to try to save it, but they got stuck with 2 Jumbos in CO that they couldn't sell and literally folded that morning.

I only know that because we absorbed their office at High Street...

Possibly but we are pretty big...one of the biggest private mortgage companies in the business so I am not sure that it is that.

I think part of it is the fact that we may have exhausted a lot of the easy in-house options and the sales people suck at attracting outside borrowers.

It is one of the reasons why I like purchase work so much more than refinances 

8 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i went into the bank yesterday to check on my mustang's loan

just two payments left and i'll have paid off the first car i've purchased as an adult!

You need this to pull behind your mustang. I want one too. 

original_TAB-400-Landscape-2020-4.jpg?ix

Just now, achilles return said:

ok so let's say in a year i'm looking to buy a motorcycle

do i:

buy cheap and learn on something for a while, then buy the bike i want

or

just buy the bike i want (indian scout bobber, harley softail slim / lowrider s)

I'm too scared to ride a bike today since you're surrounded by idiot drivers. I'm sure you've heard this from everyone already.

25 minutes ago, Sponge said:

My Papa Johns Live Pizza Tracker has shown them making my pizza for the past 30 min....

Papa John's is the only one I never have an issue with. Probably because we have 3 now. When we only had one it was always late

37 minutes ago, achilles return said:

do i:

or

just buy the bike i want (indian scout bobber, harley softail slim / lowrider s)

Personally, I have no idea what to tell you.  But two years ago, a good friend of mine who has ridden bikes his whole life was giving me advice about buying (I was flirting with the idea but never dropped the hammer) and he recommended going cheap to learn.  His reasoning is that you’re going to lay the bike down at some point.  He said it’s just inevitable.  So he recommended learning first and then buying a more expensive bike because you’re less likely to lay it down after several years of practice.  Again, that’s just what one guy told me.  You should seek out more opinions before you make a decision.

45 minutes ago, achilles return said:

do i:

or

How dare you participate in this capitalist society... you must live poor you communist - some random conservative

48 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Possibly but we are pretty big...one of the biggest private mortgage companies in the business so I am not sure that it is that.

I think part of it is the fact that we may have exhausted a lot of the easy in-house options and the sales people suck at attracting outside borrowers.

It is one of the reasons why I like purchase work so much more than refinances 

Sure, but even then, Guild was pretty big when they shut down. They're back now. ****, they restructured, restarted operations, got tagged with a $24.9 million fee, and still originate.

To your point, it could be any number of things. Volume is up pretty universally, so I have a hard time thinking it's volume related. I know your pipe is low, but it's odd for the market. Head on a swivel buddy. Good part is, you can get a job tomorrow if you want. And if you can't, let me know, cause I can get you a job tomorrow.

49 minutes ago, achilles return said:

do i:

or

Buy cheap. Learn.

My brother bought brand new, thought he would learn to ride, and ended up dumping it in a gas station parking lot when he pulled in to get his first tank of gas.

2 minutes ago, Southern California Liar said:

I'm gonna be here until its time to watch tatf implode 

Tbh, I don't think it's going to happen this year. There seems to actually be an agreement amongst the majority with only a very small few wanting a QB at 4. Everyone else is cool with Pitts or a trade down. 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Tbh, I don't think it's going to happen this year. There seems to actually be an agreement amongst the majority with only a very small few wanting a QB at 4. Everyone else is cool with Pitts or a trade down. 

Oh them QB boys are gonna be extra active and then the Ryan homers are gonna respond. Then the drunk posters are gonna come in and mix in with the reasonable posters and that's when the beauty happens.

• Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread