Jump to content

The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I'm confused why would they even have Panda on base? He can't run

I guess cause he wasn't the lead runner, and they didn't want to waste a body? Frankly he should have been able to read that ball. I could have made the proper base running descision there and Im almost definitely slower than panda

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

 

The btch posting the glove jab probably never had a construction job. The ignorance of "just put on gloves" where there's so many jobs you need finger pressure, precise feel, etc.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sponge said:

The btch posting the glove jab probably never had a construction job. The ignorance of "just put on gloves" where there's so many jobs you need finger pressure, precise feel, etc.. 

Actually she has but I've worked plenty of blue collar jobs and the ones where you have to be precise don't do what homeboy is presenting to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

Actually she has but I've worked plenty of blue collar jobs and the ones where you have to be precise don't do what homeboy is presenting to you.

I have no idea how he got those blisters, that wasn't my point. And as a owner of a construction company, just throw some gloves as a universal remedy to work blisters is ignorant. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

I have no idea how he got those blisters, that wasn't my point. And as a owner of a construction company, just throw some gloves as a universal remedy to work blisters is ignorant. 

So is these blisters represent hard-work and the rest of you are whiney ******.

 

 

Also due to years of doing blue collar work I have unblisterable body parts. Thats a dude trying to flex about his blisters his first week on the job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Dropped in to say this.  I ******* HATE THE U.S. MEDIA!!!  They are in Minnesota wanting to see blood!  **** them!  They are part of the problem!  White kids, stop egging on these cops!!!!  Gotdam!!!!

The media's job is to divide folks. Peace doesn't get ratings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Aleksandr sportolli said:

So is these blisters represent hard-work and the rest of you are whiney ******.

 

 

Also due to years of doing blue collar work I have unblisterable body parts. Thats a dude trying to flex about his blisters his first week on the job.

He went out and finally raked the crap out of his yard after close to two years of being ******* at or he was doing community service

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Aleksandr sportolli said:

What he said boiled down to what he was really saying?

 

Blisters being an argument against UBI? That's just stupid.

Oh you're still talking about blister dude. Again that wasn't my point.

But I will put my 2 cents in on how I think he got them. Looks like blisters from riding dirt bikes, from the rubber grips. My hands used to look the same, especially the inner rim of the grip that rubs against your lower thumb knuckles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My first full-time job ever was in a plastics factory. Part of the job that I was really good at was particularly dangerous as it was literally picking up plastic pieces on top of razor blades.  The guy on the other side of the machine throws a big sheet of plastic on top of a board lined with razor blades and then hits a button which runs the die through two big rubber wheels. He's the thrower. The puller pulls those cut pieces off of the razor blades. I was really really good at the pulling part.......like extremely good. But I was working 12 hours a day 5 days a week and **** happens. Long story short.....stitches three times and finally I decided to do some research. Found some relatively cheap gloves that were cut proof.....went to management and showed them the gloves and the price compared to folks quitting left and right because they weren't as dumb as me. Management bought the gloves, no more stitches, and better retention rates.

 

 

 

In closing if your employer gives one **** about you......they'll provide the gloves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mr. Hoopah! changed the title to The ABF Classic Film Series: Prince of Darkness (1987) Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...